ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Possible Hurdle in getting ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrashid10249
Mood:

Possible Hurdle in getting ILR

Post by mrashid10249 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Dear Members

I have some queries on an ILR application for my wife which is due in May 2019. I am British Citizen and having two kids who are British by birth as well. My wife is on spouse visa. She has already completed her 3 years and 7 months on spouse visa. Her ILR application is due on 7th May 2019.

I was working in London. Unfortunately, on 28th September 2017, I was made redundant from my job. Then I secured an other job in Czech Republic and I joined the company in Czech Republic on 14th Nov 2017. Now I am not Tax payer in UK. My family (including two kids and wife) are still in UK where I visit them every month. We own a house on mortgage in UK. My wife is working in UK.

here are a few questions if some could shed some light on those and advise please?

Questions:

1. i AM aware that My wife’s Spouse visa is dependent upon me, while I am not working in UK at the moment. Keeping in views my circumstances, what is possibility for my wife if she could still be able to get ILR?

2. Our priority is to keep the current set-up and I want to keep my family in UK. If in case she will not be eligible to get ILR, what are her options? Can she get extension in her stay in case she cant apply for ILR?

3. If I come back now in UK, where I have already worked in Czech Republic for about 6 weeks till now and have registered there with foriegn police etc, still she will be able to get ILR?

4. What is the maximum period i can stay outside UK without effecting her spouse visa?

I will be highly obliged for any advice please?

warm regards
MR

mrashid10249
Mood:

Re: Possible Hurdle in getting ILR

Post by mrashid10249 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm

anyone has some thoughts please?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:36 pm

mrashid10249 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm
anyone has some thoughts please?
How your question is different to your existing question posted here

immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1368722

??
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

mrashid10249
Mood:

Post by mrashid10249 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi Makky86

these questions are a bit different only because i was asking questions on two separate occasions and for two different job opportunities. For the former opportunity, i didn't avail it and I remained in UK with the same employer. But for Later (where i am asking questions now), is the situation where I had been made redundant (mentioned in text) from my employer in UK and I joined a new employer in Czech Republic. hope this clarifies my situation :)

If you have some advice, please share:

many thanks
MR

mrashid10249
Mood:

Post by mrashid10249 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 pm

hi there

any suggestion please?