ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 /EEA2 CONFUSED "HELP" !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

Diego
Newly Registered

EEA1 /EEA2 CONFUSED "HELP" !!!

Post by Diego » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:29 am

Hi All,
First that all thank you for you Advices I've been follow this forum for quite long time and I've found it very useful.

My question is regarding the EEA1 and EEA2 Joint application (at the same time).

Since 25th February the EEA1 application is in Liverpool office and EEA2 still in Croydon.

My wife EEA1 applicant has only 1 original ID and we need it for both applications.

I was talking this morning with a immigration officer in HO and she told me we have to send both applications to his respective addresses and adding on EEA2 a covering letter explaining why we didn't send her ID.

But still we want to submit both applications together because as far as we know it'll speed up the process.

If anyone pass for the same situation or know how to handle it ????
Any suggestions or advices will be highly appreciated.

Thank's

evil_grrrl666

Post by evil_grrrl666 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:01 pm

I have sent my husband's EEA2 application together with my EEA1 application to the liverpool address beginning of march. last week we received both our confirmation letters that our cases are being considered. So i guess it would be fine to just send both applications together in one envelope to the liverpool address

Diego
Newly Registered

Post by Diego » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm

Thank you evil :D

Who advise you about the process EVIL ???

Sorry to be a pain :oops: but my wife is a bit scare to send both applications together and maybe they won't take my application into consideration after that I'll be a "over stayer"

Anyone else have been send this applications together after 25 of February ??? :?:

thsths
United Kingdom

Post by thsths » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:16 pm

Diego wrote:but my wife is a bit scare to send both applications together and maybe they won't take my application into consideration after that I'll be a "over stayer"
Sending both applications together is a good idea, because one depends on the other. Also you do not become an overstayer under European law, as long as you satisfy the requirements for residence. The Residence Card is just a confirmation of a legal status you already have.

Tom

Diego
Newly Registered

Post by Diego » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 pm

Thank you very much
thsths
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll send both applications together to Liverpool address by Wednesday 2 April

If anyone else will like to give a opinion on this treat I'll be appreciated. :wink:

evil_grrrl666

Post by evil_grrrl666 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 am

Oh i was advised to send both together by the kind people on this forum ;)

Diego
Newly Registered

Post by Diego » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Thank's Evil

I did sent the applications today, Let's see how will be.
Anyway I'll keep all of you update with the process.
I'll post again as soon as I get a response.

Than you :wink:

cutepearl

Post by cutepearl » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:48 pm

my wife is swedish and we sent only EEA2 form.. do we need to send EEA1 as well.. i sent it already on 18th february 08.. I dont know any advice would be helpful..

We got married 9th feb.. she has been here for more than three years and working for two years.. i am here for 4 years and working for 3 years..thanks