ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

londonukguy

PBS

Post by londonukguy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Thanks a lot to all members and gurus for help and support as have collected biometric cards for my wife and daughter(9 years old)from local post office after their arrival on spouse visa and dependent visa.
But there is problem on my daughter’s BRP as it said PBS leave to enter.
As long as I know PBS mean point base system but I applied and got visa of my wife as a family member under family satelment route.
And my duaghter got as a her dependent.
I’m British though(but I was not British at the time of my daughter’s birth abroad)
A bit confused.
Please explain,is it normal or home Office made a mistake as usual?
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 pm

It is a mistake. You will need to contact them to get it corrected. The information leaflet you should have received will tell you what to do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.