ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filled ILR form electronically

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ddoks
Newly Registered
Ghana

Filled ILR form electronically

Post by ddoks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:49 am

I booked the premium service for next week. I filled my forms electronically, that is, filled the PDF forms on my computer, printed the filled forms, then signed them with a black pen. Has anyone done this before? I am hoping they won't frown at it?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Filled ILR form electronically

Post by makky86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 pm

ddoks wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:49 am
I booked the premium service for next week. I filled my forms electronically, that is, filled the PDF forms on my computer, printed the filled forms, then signed them with a black pen. Has anyone done this before? I am hoping they won't frown at it?
That's fine. Just make sure the form is the latest and correct version. Alot of people do fill the forms electronically.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm

makky86 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 pm
ddoks wrote:
That's fine. Just make sure the form is the latest and correct version. Alot of people do fill the forms electronically.

exactly what i am planning to do with my application. On the face of it, there may not be any benefits but is there any benefit of filling it electronically rather than hand writing it?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:20 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm
exactly what i am planning to do with my application. On the face of it, there may not be any benefits but is there any benefit of filling it electronically rather than hand writing it?
There is no benefit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by makky86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:08 pm

As said by CR001 there is no big benefit but I think it looks alot cleaner and easier to read ! So the CW will probably find it easy to read :) :)
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:31 pm

makky86 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:08 pm
As said by CR001 there is no big benefit but I think it looks alot cleaner and easier to read ! So the CW will probably find it easy to read :) :)
I agree. Filling it electronically like the OP and other members

ddoks
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by ddoks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:25 pm

makky86 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 pm
ddoks wrote:
Many thanks for confirming, @Makky86. Truly, anxiety is the worst thing :D