ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RETAIN RIGHT..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jeffery
Newly Registered

RETAIN RIGHT..

Post by jeffery » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:19 pm

]Hello everyone,
Here is my story... Got married 2011 may and i was granted five year resident in Nov. 2011 and issue with my ex and we divorced in 2014. Applied for retained right of resident and was refused, reason the home office was not able to contact my ex wife place of work. make a second application in 2015 was also refused reason my ex- wife place of work does not have an online present. Appeal to tribunal and my appeal was dismissed. Appeal to upper tribunal and my appeal was granted.
My questions.
upper tribunal hearing 02/11/2017
decision 10/11/2017
letter from home office in Sheffield 29/11/2017
question. how long will it take for home office to send my passport. and when am i due for permanent resident.
please if anybody have ideal share
thanks.

jeffery
Newly Registered

Re: RETAIN RIGHT..

Post by jeffery » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:10 pm

HI guys
just received my passport today, bio-metric card will arrive within 10 working days :D

Malikss

Re: RETAIN RIGHT..

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Congratulations :lol: