ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR IN APPEAL

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Malikss

help eea2appeal

Post by Malikss » Fri May 13, 2016 2:50 am

hello every one and thank you very much in advance for your help.
Hi i applied for ror in July 2015 and got refused reason of refusal was x was not working they check on the side as they said in the letter and they right in the letter that they checked HMRC statement. That statement i knows is wrong because i speak to her company where she used to work before sending my application this company admit it that she is working with them but they refused to give me any letter data act protection now i don't know where she is gone we dont have any contact i made appeal on april 2016.
Question is
i received email from justice.gsi.gov.uk 4 may 2016
confirmation of refund for your order placed with HM Courts & tribunals service
and with in 2 days they money came back to my account £140 i don't understand why they refund me. next day i rang court and asked for it they the guy on phone wasn't sure about it but he said your case is still here and he gave me reference number. please if any one knows about it why this money is refunded ?
thank your very much for help.

Obie
Ireland

Re: help eea2appeal

Post by Obie » Fri May 13, 2016 12:15 pm

They will refund your money if your have lodged an invalid appeal, or your appeal is one for which a fee is not required.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri May 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Thank you very much obie sir for you reply. Sir what do you think is my case is free this is why they returned my fees ?

akz

Post by akz » Fri May 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi

Please try to contact on the number on the letter you received and get the correct information from them either your appeal is successfully lodge or not?

And ask why they refund the fees?

regards
akz
Happy to help and Happy to be helped

Malikss

ROR IN APPEAL

Post by Malikss » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:53 am

HI board members and moderators.
Sorry to disturb you again. i applied ROR which was refused . and still waiting for the hearing date but nothing comes up.i send the email to court and court replied that hearing date will come in 48 weeks still nothing came. my question is how long it will take for the hearing date now a days. and second question is i ask my home office record from home office which they send me 3 months ago in this one i found 3 to 4 problems.
1. caseworker write at the time of divorce my x wasn't qualified person but in HMRC statement which case worker check her last payee was came in Dec 2015 and 850 made from self employment during 2015/2016.
my divorce started October 2015 and was finalized march 2016. what do you think is caseworker right here.
2. i send CSI which was covered from march 2015 to march 2016 and still active to the date which case worker not considered i believe its because of i forgot to mention it on the covering letter so if i go to the court shell i take self sufficient root or job in self sufficient we had joint account there was not much money at the time but direct debit was coming and getting cleared and some money was always in account like 2 to 3 hundred. or i can take both self sufficient and job roots.
3 problem in my record shows that there is some kind of criminal record showing and in this record written that i was in prison 2012 to 2013. which i personally don't know or never experienced any thing like that please let me know what should i do for this all.
i really need your opinions please gurus help me.
thank you in advance
MAY GOD MERCY ON YOU ALL.

Malikss

Re: ROR IN APPEAL

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 am

Happy new year every one specially moderators and thank you for your help. By grace of GOD i got my visa after a long batle with H.O.😓
I need another help home office gave me 5 year visa which i am going to collect it from my solicitor on monday.
Qusetions
1 i am married more then 5 years and from (home office hmrc check record) i ve got one proof my x treaty rights which showing 2012 to date of divorce she was self employed and from 2012 date till now i am working as self employed so can i apply pr now ?
2 I’ve got csi from 2014 march till now me, my x wife, and my baby so shell i carry on my ex on csi or shell i remove her from this csi i dont have any contact with my ex.
3 when i am going to apply P R do i need my ex id even i came all the way from the court.
Please give me guideline thank you.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Please help me with this question
Obie sir . Richard sir . Or senior moderators

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Happy for you.You can apply if it's 5yrs you've lived in the UK. Just provide the paperwork that shows your ex spouse was exercising treaty right from marriage till divorce follows with yours from that date/month to be able to qualify for PR. However you may then need to explain why you can't provide the (ex id). You do not need the csi for anything on this occasion.

Good luck
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Thank you very much sir wise I really appreciate your messages. GOD bless you.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Sorry another line but what about CSI i am paying last 4 year for it. Shell i take it as evidence or not or shell i remove ex name from it cause its very expensive.

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Funny you! Stop using sir for anybody as you can still be polite by only using (please,thank you and charming) anytime daily and still get what you wanted. "Sir"

Now to your question, stop wasting your money since your ex spouse was a self employed from the start as you've stated. Non of you needed CSI and you only need it if your EU partner was either student or self sufficient person but she's not according to you except if I've missed something.

GOD BLESS YOU TOO AND GOOD LUCK TO US BOTH.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:23 pm

Hahhahahaha
Thank you very much. Brother and yes best of luck to you me and the peoples who are strugling for there faith...

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi Mr Malik

Can you please tell me did you submit your ex id for ROR?

And after hearing how long home office took to send you Bio Card?

Thanks you in Advance

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi no I D wasnt submitted on ror application even i didnt provide her treaty right evidence.
And after hearing it tooks nearly 4 month to the residence card.

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:04 am

Thank you for your reply.

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:12 am

Everyone please can you tell me with your experince

I applied ROR Which was refused
1- My payslip was print of scan payslip
They said they do not accept copies

I applealed and July 2018 is hearing.

But it was long time for me and i decided to reapply at the same time with orignal payslips (got from accounts)

I applied 7-11-2017
but now i am worried they may be asked for Ex id which i did not submit and did not submitted before too.
please reply with your experience.

Thanks in Advance.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Everyone please can you tell me with your experince

I applied ROR Which was refused
1- My payslip was print of scan payslip
They said they do not accept copies

I applealed and July 2018 is hearing.

But it was long time for me and i decided to reapply at the same time with orignal payslips (got from accounts)

I applied 7-11-2017
but now i am worried they may be asked for Ex id which i did not submit and did not submitted before too.
please reply with your experience.

Thanks in Advance.

I personally think you should stay with your court hearing which is not far. My question is on refusal what did they say if its only about your payslip then i belive you will be alright. Cause my case was more complicated then you but here i am.

dihahs

Post by dihahs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Thank you for Reply@ Malikss

yes it was the only reason
My Payslip was print of scan.

Thank you

Cam123

Post by Cam123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi Malikss

Can you please tell us what documents did you provide for residence for both of you especially your ex spouse... mainly proof of residing in UK during marriage

Many thanks

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Guys malikss apply on 2015 and the ex id rule came on Feb 2017 ....

Anybody who apply after feb 2017 they affected not who apply before

Cam123

Post by Cam123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:17 pm

I know, but my question is about the documents which he provided to prove ex spouse residence in uk , I.e bank statements etc, It was not regarding ex I'd
I wanted to know what he provided
Thanks

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Thank you for Reply@ Malikss

yes it was the only reason
My Payslip was print of scan.

Thank you
You will be fine in the court cause its only about you so you can provide original on the day of cout.

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi Malikss

Can you please tell us what documents did you provide for residence for both of you especially your ex spouse... mainly proof of residing in UK during marriage

Many thanks
Documents some of the council bills electricity bills and tenancy agreement and bank statements and for her treaty right evidence we requested home office to find out from hmrc.

Cam123

Post by Cam123 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Thanks Malikss

Malikss

Post by Malikss » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Cam123 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:38 pm
Thanks Malikss
You welcome and best of the luck.