ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent 50k to ILR Approved with motoring offense

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

shanky

Tier 1 Ent 50k to ILR Approved with motoring offense

Post by shanky » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:05 am

:D Tier 1 Ent 50k to ILR approved with motoring offense

Guys just wanted to thank you all who have been so helpful in this journey I got my ILR

I was on tier 1 Ent 50 k route. My five year completed in OCT/17

Hope this info is helpfull for you guys

Applied for ILR 27 days before completing 5 years

Time line
Application sent 29/Oct /17
Biometric done 06 Nov/17
Received all the document and ILR-BRP card, all received on the same date on 03 Jan/18
Total Processing time was less than 2 months after biometric including Christmas holidays

I kept my file really simple and very well organized with all the divider and index etc. Only sent what they asked for in guidance nothing more nothing less, I only sent few extra docs in job creation section just to avoid any confusion. I didn't sent the bank statement neither company accounts nor invoices. I saw on this forum that lot of people sent lot of these documents but I did not bother as they did not ask for these docs.

I had a motoring offence CU10 (defective tyres) for which I had to go to court and was given £250 fine and 3 points and it was within 24 month but I guess I got away with it as I did not have any criminal record so I sent DBS and also certificate from police national computer confirming that I do not have any criminal record to make sure caseworker should not get confused with the offence, but to be on safer side I marked yes in criminal records section.Did not wanted to be seen as deception in case of any confusion(you never know what happens in home office)

Employees
I had 2 full-time employees for 53 weeks exactly and 1 employee of 8months after an extension was granted I got rid of all 3 employees on 53rd week after extension and outsource all the work to contractors and self-employed people to keep the cost low.I did not have any employees on my company payroll for last approx. 1 year before the ILR application

Document list

1. Set (O) Application Form (attached photos on pg 9)
2. Biometric
3. Passport
4. Old/ Previous Expired Passport
5. Special Delivery Envelope
6. Letter to Caseworker (introduction to immigration history, motoring offense & business)  
7. Evidence of current registration- Director
1. Current Appointment Report
2. Company’s filing history page

8. Job Creations -Requirements according to tier 1 entrepreneur guidance & appendix a
1. Letter from registered accountant confirming 2 full time job maintained for 12 months and additional job was created for the period of eight months.
2. Letter explaining jobs
3. Printouts of all Real Time-Full Payment Submissions sent to HM Revenue & Customs (showing the starting date of the employment and initialled by the applicant)
4. Duplicate payslips for the period of the employment
5. Confirmation of the hourly rate for each worker - Please refer to the payslips and letter enclosed
6. Letter Explaining Employee name change after marriage.
7. Passport pages from a UK passports that contain the employee's  personal details
8. Printout from Companies House of the company’s filing history page and of the applicant’s personal appointments history
9. Employee Payment Records (signed and dated by the applicant)
10. Employee pay details
1. Employee pay details  2015-2016
2. Employee pay details 2016-2017
11. Original HM Revenue & Customs form P46 (showing the starting date of the employment)

9. Evidence to showing- established a UK business
1. Printout of a Companies House document showing the address of the registered office in the UK
2. Original Letter from a UK-regulated financial institution confirming that the company has a bank account and the applicant is a signatory of that account.
3. Letters from HMRC & Corporation Tax department confirming that business is registered for Tax

10. Life in UK test result
11. Master Degree from UK University
12. Maintenance fund
1. Banks statement (more than 90 days)              
13. Personal Payslips
14. Other Documents
1. Business Registration
1. Incorporation Certificate from Company house
2. Business Insurance
1. Certificate of Business Insurance, Includes;-
1. Employers Liability Insurance
2. Public and Product Liability Insurance
3. Professional Indemnity
4. Sale of Travel insurance extension
5. Other Insurances covers

natsha
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 Ent 50k to ILR Approved with motoring offense

Post by natsha » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:16 am

Wow, GREAT news I think you are 1st ONE who gets 5-year ILR. Best of luck new life lol. :D

What about English language course? Did you use your master degree?

Thanks

Napoleon77
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Napoleon77 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am

Congrats!!!

Please is maintenance funds a requirement for ILR?

shanky

Post by shanky » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:58 am

natsha wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:16 am
Wow, GREAT news I think you are 1st ONE who gets 5-year ILR. Best of luck new life lol. :D

What about English language course? Did you use your master degree?

Thanks
Thanks
Yes I sent master degree certificate.Though it was not required if you got English language points in your previous application. But I read somewhere on this forum in one case that cases worker didn't gave points for English for some reason but latter the applicant applied of AR and got the points. So to avoid any hassle i sent master degree certificate

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:59 am

Napoleon77 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am

No!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shanky

Post by shanky » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Napoleon77 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am
Congrats!!!

Thanks
I wasn't sure if it's was required or not so i sent 90-day statement
S

crazy_ram
United Kingdom

Post by crazy_ram » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Hi Shanky,
Congratulations of successful ILR application, I hope now you can concentrate 100% on your business extension. Can you please explain what information you got to furnish in the "Letter explaining jobs".

Thanks in Advance
Ram

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Post by mshakeel2002 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello:
My ILR is due in April 2018

I was thinking of sending extra documents so they will think its proper business , documents such as
All 5 year accounts
Previous extention documents such as Director loan agreements , accountant letters,
Marketing material - CD, newspaper advertisements, online advertisement
Utility bills, possibly shop lease as well, Corporation tax related documents from HMRC.

Now when i read your list your list is very small . im confused should i focus upon sending less doucments or more documents. in both cases chances of them raising a query is high

Please advise.
Thanks

shanky

Post by shanky » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:10 pm

crazy_ram wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:29 pm
Hi Shanky,
Congratulations of successful ILR application, I hope now you can concentrate 100% on your business extension. Can you please explain what information you got to furnish in the "Letter explaining jobs".

Thanks in Advance
Ram
Job titles were same on the p46 form so had to send the letter with an explanation that though title are same but role were different. They canceled few visas in past because job title was same

shanky

Post by shanky » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:26 pm

mshakeel2002 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Hello:
My ILR is due in April 2018

I was thinking of sending extra documents so they will think its proper business , documents such as
All 5 year accounts
Previous extention documents such as Director loan agreements , accountant letters,
Marketing material - CD, newspaper advertisements, online advertisement
Utility bills, possibly shop lease as well, Corporation tax related documents from HMRC.

Now when i read your list your list is very small . im confused should i focus upon sending less doucments or more documents. in both cases chances of them raising a query is high

Please advise.
Thanks
I am a strong believer people like to do what we are paid for nothing more. Home office must have made a list/criteria for the caseworker to check the application and casework will only expect to see documents which matches thr list/criteria. I bet caseworker won't be happy to see a load of extra documents from your side where he/she has to dig in to find relevant documents. In other words Home office is a business they want to be more profitable by doing more application in less time and as any business, i can assure you casework would have targets to finish number of application in certain time, make it easier for him/her to get through your application quickly by only sending relevant docs which they asked for otherwise, chances are you will frustrate him/her.

Good luck

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by bizman » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am

Congrats mate. Sure you are now more than relieved. Life just start in UK.
Bizman

Celina

Post by Celina » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Hi Shanky ,

Many congratulations and thank you so much for your information which will be helpful for us all here .
Could you please share the nature of your business as you said you outsourced it and there were no employees in the last 1 year ?

Thanking you
Celina