ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Professionhuman

Urgent spouse visa

Post by Professionhuman » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:36 pm

This website is amazing .I need to apply for my wife /spouse and 2year kid from Pakistan .My wife was already here back in 2014/2015 as tier G dependant however due to unforeseen circumstances(getting medical treatment ) she start living in Pakistan where our daughter was born back in 2016 .I have ilr status and going to apply for her and kid .

As far I am aware I need to show 24400 per annum (I have online payslip is it ok or it need to sign /stamps .I have type transfer contract letter is it enough or I need to get a new letter from employer.

For prof for of relation do we still need to show all the previous documents such as marriage we showed during tier1G depend .

For accomadation document and probely all the documents previous we showed for tier 1G dependant in addition to income documents .

Please advice what best course of action in this case .i repeat my question income documents such as online payslip are enough or I need to produce sign and stamps payslip and new letter from employer .Also I need to know time frame for spouse visa application from Pakistan .

Many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Urgent spouse visa

Post by seagul » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Just forget old visa requirements for tier 1 dependent and strictly follow latest spouse visa requirement. Read through the following link:

immigration-for-family-members/update-o ... 93554.html
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

paru.org
India

Re: Urgent spouse visa

Post by paru.org » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:32 pm

(bb) Payslips must be:

(i) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name; or
(ii) accompanied by a letter from the employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic;

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... d-evidence
Professionhuman wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:36 pm
This website is amazing .I need to apply for my wife /spouse and 2year kid from Pakistan .My wife was already here back in 2014/2015 as tier G dependant however due to unforeseen circumstances(getting medical treatment ) she start living in Pakistan where our daughter was born back in 2016 .I have ilr status and going to apply for her and kid .

As far I am aware I need to show 24400 per annum (I have online payslip is it ok or it need to sign /stamps .I have type transfer contract letter is it enough or I need to get a new letter from employer.

For prof for of relation do we still need to show all the previous documents such as marriage we showed during tier1G depend .

For accomadation document and probely all the documents previous we showed for tier 1G dependant in addition to income documents .

Please advice what best course of action in this case .i repeat my question income documents such as online payslip are enough or I need to produce sign and stamps payslip and new letter from employer .Also I need to know time frame for spouse visa application from Pakistan .

Many thanks