ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier5 Visa/ your application has not been straightforward

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

T5VTr
Newly Registered
Turkey

Tier5 Visa/ your application has not been straightforward

Post by T5VTr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Hello,
I applied for Tier 5 visa on 23th of November. I got a mail on 24th november the mail said your application is arrived, and then I got a mail again on 30th november, Unfortunately the processing of your application has not been straightforward. Im still waiting for decisions made... My internship will start 22 january :( How much time is will take?

Dear

Regarding Visa Application:
For:

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

vinny

Re: Tier5 Visa/ your application has not been straightforward

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Seems like most applications are not straight forward nowadays.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

T5VTr
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: Tier5 Visa/ your application has not been straightforward

Post by T5VTr » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:26 pm

vinny wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:22 pm
Seems like most applications are not straight forward nowadays.
waiting is annoying :S