ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i sponsor my Motherinlaw on EEA FM despite my Husband being British citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hunpak
Member of Standing

Can i sponsor my Motherinlaw on EEA FM despite my Husband being British citizen

Post by hunpak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Hi,

We are in kind of limbo here, my brother in law passed away and there is no one to look after my mother in law in pakistan, someone nice here in IB suggested it would be easier for us to apply for her as an EEA FM (my dependent and i am an EEA citizen with a PR).

Due to the departure of my brother in law now its our responsibility to look after her can we (i) be her sponsar despite my husband being a british citizen?

few concerns i got,

1. i hold a Permanent residence card for last 6 years however due to having a 2 years old toddler i have started working only last month, getting my first payslip in few days. can i relay on my husband who has been working whilst i was looking after kids or my payslip and savings in joint account will be enough?

2. my children hold Hungarian and british citizenship while filling the online form should i mention Hungarian citizenship or british?

Thank you
Next Mission
Get my MOM EEA Resident Document

hunpak
Member of Standing

Re: Can i sponsor my Motherinlaw on EEA FM despite my Husband being British citizen

Post by hunpak » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:08 am

can someone help us with this please?
Next Mission
Get my MOM EEA Resident Document