ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I'm holding Stamp 4EUfam,Do I need UK visa?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bojlul
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

I'm holding Stamp 4EUfam,Do I need UK visa?

Post by Bojlul » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi everyone I need a bit of help from you guys I am an none eu national lives in Ireland with my British wife for last two years as my wife is exercising her treaty rights they gave me 8 months stamp 4 visa after the 8 months expired on November last year the issued me a 5 years visa now when me and my wife went to get my passport stamped at the immigration office in dublin they interviewed my wife and refused to stamped my passport saying we only came here to get the Irish visa so it will be easier for us to go back to UK and live there now I'm thinking as we have registered our marriage here in February last year if my wife go back to England and earn the 18600 and apply to take me back to uk is it going to be possible or do I have to go back to my country of origin advise will be really helpful thanks in advance