ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Residence Card Application done online or by Post?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ola2
Nigeria

Is Residence Card Application done online or by Post?

Post by Ola2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Please, could someone tell me the procedure for EEA Residence Card Application in UK. Is the application done online or by post? Please, I do not mean Family Permit Application, I mean EEA Residence Card Application for a SPOUSE OF AN EU CITIZEN. Also, any idea of the required documents.

Thanks,
Ola2

GMB
United States of America

Re: Is Residence Card Application done online or by Post?

Post by GMB » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:01 am

Ola2 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:58 pm
Please, could someone tell me the procedure for EEA Residence Card Application in UK. Is the application done online or by post? Please, I do not mean Family Permit Application, I mean EEA Residence Card Application for a SPOUSE OF AN EU CITIZEN. Also, any idea of the required documents.
The form is EEA(FM); it and the guidance notes are here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-fm
Read the guidance notes before trying to fill out the form. If you're applying by yourself then it's a mail-in application.