ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dispute on Deposit Issue pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Dispute on Deposit Issue pls help

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 am

Hello Guys,

Happy New year to you all.

I have left the property in reasonable condition. My landlord is not giving deposit back and agency has give me very high Quote of cleaning and gardening etc. Some of the stuff I don't agree I'm responsible for.

Agency has advise me to take legal advice etc.

I have been to citizen advice and they ask me to send final email to agency which I did and they reply saying do ahead with legal recourse.

Could any one tell me the next steps / processes i should follow for dispute i mean in small courts etc.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Ryan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dispute on Deposit Issue pls help

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:30 am

Agency has advise me to take legal advice etc.
Raise the issue using the ADR process with the deposit protection service (hopefully your deposit is protected as this is a legal requirement). Is there a check in document you signed when you moved in? Is there a check out document you signed when you moved out??

That aside, this is not an immigration related matter and not relevant to this forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.