ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Re: 6 years dlr to ilr

Post by Afrapasse » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Afrapasse wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:53 pm
Afrapasse wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:53 pm
Hello everyone

Can you please check if something missing

Wife & kids British passport
Mariage certificate
Kids birth certificate
For 2015 Year
Jan 2015 my Bank Statement & my wife
Mar Electricity bill wife
May 2015 NHS letter Joint
Jul 2015 Tax credit Joint
Sep 2015 Council Tax Bill Joint
Oct 2015 my bt bill
Dec 2015 Rent statment wife

For 2016 Year
Jan 2016 my Bank Statement & my wife
Mar 2016Electricity bill wife
May 2016 NHS letter Joint
Jul 2016 Tax credit Joint
Sep 2016 Council Tax Bill Joint
Oct 2016 my bt bill
Dec 2016 Rent statment wife

For 2017Year
Jan 2017 my Bank Statement & my wife
Mar 2017 Electricity bill wife
May 2017 NHS letter Joint
Jul 2017 Tax credit Joint
Sep 201 7 Council Tax Bill Joint
Dec 2017 Dec 2016 Rent statment
May jun Jul Aug Sep oct nov Dec 2017 my wife Bank Statement with payslip
Afrapasse wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:13 pm
Hi
I would like to apply for settlement visa (ILR) Next month ( use premium service )
my 3 kids and wife are British Citizen, My questions are
I'm not working but my wife work
Do I need my bank statement if yes how many
And my first dlr 2012-02-17 to 2015-02-17
My second dlr 2015-03-02 to 2018-03-02 when can I book for premium service

Thanks for help

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Re: ilr after 6 years discretionary leave ( bank Statement )

Post by Afrapasse » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:10 pm

Mariage certificate
Kids birth certificate
For 2015 Year
Oct 2015 my bt bill

For 2016 Year
Oct 2016 my bt bill

For 2017Year

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Re: ilr after 6 years discretionary

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am

My wife British citizen

And I'm on DLR ,The first DLR was granted on 17/02/2012 till 17/02/2015The extension of DLR was applied before the expiry date and was granted on 02/03/2015 till 02/03/2018

My Question is we receive some help for housing benefit , is it problem wen I apply for ilr ?
On my BRP there is no mark about public funds

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am

Afrapasse wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:20 am
My wife British citizen

And I'm on DLR ,The first DLR was granted on 17/02/2012 till 17/02/2015The extension of DLR was applied before the expiry date and was granted on 02/03/2015 till 02/03/2018

My Question is we receive some help for housing benefit , is it problem wen I apply for ilr ?
As far as my understanding is, as long as you don't have the "NRPF" "No Recourse To Public Funds" condition on your BRP card, it shouldn't be an issue.

Those Granted DLR before the 9 July 2012 Immigration changes, come under the old DLR which did allow recourse to public funds.

Also, as per the DLR guidance on page 8 near the bottom, it states:

" All those granted DL have full access to employment and access to benefits on the
same basis as British citizens and will have been living in the UK for at least two and
a half years under these conditions – in many cases considerably longer.
It is
appropriate and entirely reasonable, to require them to pay a fee to extend their
leave to remain in the UK in the same way as any other migrant. The fee reflects the
cost of processing their applications and the benefits conferred from legally residing
in the UK. FAS applying for leave in order to exercise an ECHR right, such as on the basis of their family or private life, can apply for the fee to be waived under the fee waiver policy in the same way as any other migrant.
"

If you also read the Asylum/Discretionary Leave Policy Guidance, Page 14, Section 4.3 Recourse to Public Funds.

" 4.3 Recourse to public funds, work and study
Those granted DL have recourse to public funds and no prohibition on work. They are also
able to enter higher education. However, those on limited leave are not eligible for higher
education student finance under existing Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
regulations. In addition, a study condition applies to all adult temporary migrants granted DL
which prohibits studies in particular subjects without first obtaining an Academic Technology
Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate from the Counter-Proliferation Department of
the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Those granted DL who are aged 18 or will turn
18 before their limited leave expires will, in addition to any other conditions which may apply,
be granted leave subject to the requirements set out Part 15 in the Immigration Rules
."

DLR Guidance, Policy Equality statement Click here
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 am

CMOSUK wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am
Afrapasse wrote:
My wife British citizen

As far as my understanding is, as long as you don't have the "NRPF" "No Recourse To Public Funds" condition on your BRP card, it shouldn't be an issue.

Those Granted DLR before the 9 July 2012 Immigration changes, come under the old DLR which did allow recourse to public funds.

" All those granted DL have full access to employment and access to benefits on the
same basis as British citizens and will have been living in the UK for at least two and
It is
appropriate and entirely reasonable, to require them to pay a fee to extend their
leave to remain in the UK in the same way as any other migrant. The fee reflects the
cost of processing their applications and the benefits conferred from legally residing
in the UK. FAS applying for leave in order to exercise an ECHR right, such as on the basis of their family or private life, can apply for the fee to be waived under the fee waiver policy in the same way as any other migrant.
"

If you also read the Asylum/Discretionary Leave Policy Guidance, Page 14, Section 4.3 Recourse to Public Funds.

Those granted DL have recourse to public funds and no prohibition on work. They are also
able to enter higher education. However, those on limited leave are not eligible for higher
education student finance under existing Department of Business, Innovation and Skills
regulations. In addition, a study condition applies to all adult temporary migrants granted DL
which prohibits studies in particular subjects without first obtaining an Academic Technology
Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate from the Counter-Proliferation Department of
the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). Those granted DL who are aged 18 or will turn
18 before their limited leave expires will, in addition to any other conditions which may apply,
be granted leave subject to the requirements set out Part 15 in the Immigration Rules
."

thank you very much brother for your answer

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am

Afrapasse wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:11 am
CMOSUK wrote:
Afrapasse wrote:
My wife British citizen

It is
"

."

But my dlr Is life family life
Not rejection of their asylum

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:23 am

Afrapasse wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am
Afrapasse wrote:
CMOSUK wrote:
Afrapasse wrote:
My wife British citizen

It is
"

."

It is discretionary leave in general outside of the immigration rules, regardless if from a previously failed asylum application or not.

As far as my understanding is, It applies to all granted DL.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 am

CMOSUK wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:23 am
Afrapasse wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 am
Afrapasse wrote:
CMOSUK wrote:

It is
"

."

It is discretionary leave in general outside of the immigration rules, regardless if from a previously failed asylum application or not.

As far as my understanding is, It applies to all granted DL.
Please last question if you don mine

Mariage certificate
Kids birth certificate
For 2015 Year
Oct 2015 my bt bill

For 2016 Year
Oct 2016 my bt bill

For 2017Year

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:01 pm

I am in the process of filling Set (O) form for ILR
After 6 years dlr
I have two question please

Question 6.1 :When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

I first entered U.K. On 2000 and I never left uk till 2012 I got my first 3 years dlr
If I answer 2012 my kids born in U.K. 2006 lol

Question 5.6 &5.7

Do I need to fill this 2 I'm not working only my wife at the moment

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 pm

# casa. Plz
After 6 years dlr

Question 6.1 :When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date of your first entry into the UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.

I first entered U.K. On 2000 and I never left uk till 2012 I got my first 3 years dlr

Question 5.6 &5.7

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:54 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:54 pm
Afrapasse wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:16 pm
CMOSUK wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Afrapasse wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks comsuk
But I'm not working I will provide my wife 6 payslip with banksetment
This is regardless of who is showing income, all income will be counted as a couple/joint towards any maintenance they may want to see.
I will show only my wife payslip and bank statment ? Is it fine
I don't see their being any issue with it. Again they aren't looking for you to fulfill the £18,600 financial requirements, but rather on how you are maintaining yourself, if it is your partner that is the breadwinner of the house then by all means you can show UKVI that.

Again, if you do a search, you will get an idea of what other members have put forward as documents for their applications.
After 6 years

Question 5.6 &5.7

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 pm

Hi,

My understanding is, you would just enter when you entered the UK. In your case the year 2000.

Regards to the other questions, 5.6 I don't think applies to you as you are not on a Tier visa, 5.7 is mainly asking for your sources of income including benefits and their amounts.

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:11 pm
Hi,

My understanding is, you would just enter when you entered the UK. In your case the year 2000.

Regards to the other questions, 5.6 I don't think applies to you as you are not on a Tier visa, 5.7 is mainly asking for your sources of income including benefits and their amounts.
I appreciate your help
Thank u

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Successful ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Post by Afrapasse » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Successful ILR after 2 x (3 Years DLR)

Alhamdulillah ILR has been approved

Thanks everyone for the support
And big thank you to ‪CMOSUK‬ ,‪CR001‬ ,Casa

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: Successful ILR after 2 x 3 Years DLR

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Afrapasse wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Congratulations 🎊
I take it you used the above documents listed?

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm
Afrapasse wrote:

Congratulations 🎊
Thanks brother
Wife gb pasport
Only wife last 3 month bank statment with payslip
Last years tax credit last 2 years cancel tax
Last years gp letter
Letter from kids school date last December
Bt letter for last 2 years
Last 2 years litelwood statment
And I didn't fill 5.6 5.7

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Afrapasse wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm
CMOSUK wrote:
Afrapasse wrote:

Congratulations 🎊
Thanks brother
Wife gb pasport
Last years gp letter
Excellent.

The littlewood statement is that the credit card statements?

Afrapasse
Mood:
Algeria

Post by Afrapasse » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:42 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm
Afrapasse wrote:
CMOSUK wrote:
Afrapasse wrote:

Congratulations 🎊
Thanks brother
Wife gb pasport
Last years gp letter
Excellent.

No litelwood it's catalogue credit online like argos card
On my second folders i hade last 3 years doucement but I keep it with me
then after they didn't ask for any document
I was at craydon at 7 am this morning I was first my app was at 8:00 I was out from lunar house at 9:15

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Afrapasse wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:42 pm
CMOSUK wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:33 pm
Afrapasse wrote:
CMOSUK wrote:

Congratulations 🎊
Thanks brother
Wife gb pasport
Last years gp letter
Excellent.

No litelwood it's catalogue credit online like argos card
On my second folders i hade last 3 years doucement but I keep it with me
then after they didn't ask for any document
I was at craydon at 7 am this morning I was first my app was at 8:00 I was out from lunar house at 9:15
Again congratulations 🎊