ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Paschal
Nigeria

Re: Sheffield Visa Section - EEA FAMILY PERMIT

Post by Paschal » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 pm

But few days ago they sent me an email saying my case has been processed.

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Paschal wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:47 pm
But few days ago they sent me an email saying my case has been processed.
I do not know how thy work , I still waiting 143 WD and i am ready for next steps whatever it will be cost i have to be beside my family!! God blessed!! Wish you will get your FP soon

Paschal
Nigeria

Post by Paschal » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:36 pm

I sent an email to UK VISA IMMIGRATION to know this not straightforward email after receiving YOUR CASE HAS BEING PROCESSED. I also said they should let me know if documents or some requirements are missing so I can provide them.

Then they replied with this:

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about your application, we have received your request and we will contact you if we need any information to complete your application

Regards,

I would to consult a lawyer but I still think nothing will change as I have seen many refused even with lawyer.

Mughlii
Spain

Post by Mughlii » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi guys i made a widrawal today is any body from spain knows how long they take to send back ur documents i applied in 17 aug but still nothing and today i made a escalation of widrawal and i am going to book my ticket from rynair i spoke to them aswell and they ask me do u have residence card of eea family member of union so u can fly without visa to uk and i am going to do that and my solicitor from uk he sid ro me clearly u wnt to waste ur time by waiting for this which u dont need so its up to u he recomend me to withdraw my application soon as possoible and book a ticket and thats what i am going to do now. I am jut wondering to know ho w long they take to return ur documents and when i am going to travel to uk i will definately take all paper works with me because i know home office very well i faced them before aswell thats all need ur suport
Thanks

Mughlii
Spain

Post by Mughlii » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Hi guys i made a widrawal today is any body from spain knows how long they take to send back ur documents i applied in 17 aug but still nothing and today i made a escalation of widrawal and i am going to book my ticket from rynair i spoke to them aswell and they ask me do u have residence card of eea family member of union so u can fly without visa to uk and i am going to do that and my solicitor from uk he sid ro me clearly u wnt to waste ur time by waiting for this which u dont need so its up to u he recomend me to withdraw my application soon as possoible and book a ticket and thats what i am going to do now. I am jut wondering to know ho w long they take to return ur documents and when i am going to travel to uk i will definately take all paper works with me because i know home office very well i faced them before aswell thats all need ur suport
Thanks

Paschal
Nigeria

Post by Paschal » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Hopefully it will not take them 5 or 6 months to locate where they kept it...lol 😅

twitwi
Newly Registered
China

Post by twitwi » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:52 am

Mughlii wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm
Thanks
I am sorry to hear this. Good luck with the withdrawal...And good luck with the fly, i hope it will work out for you. I am in france, i am considering go through the tunnel with my chinese passort and my french resident card if i won't get my decision. I don't know if it gonna be ok. So please share with us any news from your outcome, thanks a lot!

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm

hi everyone, It seems that the UK has stopped giving European families the right to FP and reunite their families, the third day in a row we have not heard about any visa issued to an individual member of the European families 😞
At least here we not heard anything or any updates!!

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Mughlii wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm
Thanks
Hi Mughlii
Pleas updates us
May be you will be a source of inspiration for many families who need reunion

Good luck

tina_tan
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by tina_tan » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:59 pm

In the 25th of January will be my 6 months from the day the UKVISA received my document from then I started the counting.. I want to be with my husband on the day of my birthday and our anniversary but I do not know if we can be together on those days. This is unbelievable.

Mughlii
Spain

Post by Mughlii » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm

alex1990 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:22 pm
hi everyone, It seems that the UK has stopped giving European families the right to FP and reunite their families, the third day in a row we have not heard about any visa issued to an individual member of the European families 😞
my concern is how long they gona take on withdrawl and i am preaty da sure that i will get entry because the solicitor told me heis not obviously lying and article 10 is uk law i didnt made it i got recording of call conversion with the solicitor if any bdy instrusted in to hear that just text me mobile number removed by moderato y whatsapp number i will definitely send u and the solicitor i spoke to he gave advice to the people in england over fm radio (Asian sound radio) if any body knows so i am dam sure to travel and definitely i will tel umy out come of my travel i just ned ur prayers and support
thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm

Mughlii wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:24 pm
alex1990 wrote:
my concern is how long they gona take on withdrawl and i am preaty da sure that i will get entry because the solicitor told me heis not obviously lying and article 10 is uk law i didnt made it i got recording of call conversion with the solicitor if any bdy instrusted in to hear that just text me mobile number removed by moderato y whatsapp number i will definitely send u and the solicitor i spoke to he gave advice to the people in england over fm radio (Asian sound radio) if any body knows so i am dam sure to travel and definitely i will tel umy out come of my travel i just ned ur prayers and support
thanks
I strongly suggest you re-read the forum rules. They have not changed since you joined and if you wish to continue as a member, kindly desist from posting ANY form of personal contact information.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Paschal
Nigeria

Post by Paschal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:25 pm

I think we all know the rules but this forum has made us be one family and I don’t mind having a cup of tea with members of this forum when all this stress is over 😂🙏🏽🙏🏽

Mughlii
Spain

Post by Mughlii » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm
Mughlii wrote:
alex1990 wrote:
thanks
I strongly suggest you re-read the forum rules. They have not changed since you joined and if you wish to continue as a member, kindly desist from posting ANY form of personal contact information.
iam sorry sir my intentions is only giving adv and information

mnpfep
Newly Registered
India

Post by mnpfep » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Hello,

Does the applicant need to submit a copy of his/her passport along with the original as well or submit only the original passport?!

I am wondering about this because in the refusal letter, they stated that I did not submit my passport.

I had only submitted my original passports (old & new). I did not submit any copy.

Please help.

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Mughlii wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:53 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:13 pm
Mughlii wrote:
alex1990 wrote:
thanks
iam sorry sir my intentions is only giving adv and information
:lol:

ValmiraTo
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by ValmiraTo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been following this forum since i have applied for EEA visa. I have read some of the laws that are written to the page of immigration and in article 10 it is stated:

1. Article 10 residence card
An Article 10 residence card is a document which is issued under EU law (‘the Free Movement Directive’) by EEA Member States to non-EEA family members of EEA nationals who are exercising free movement rights in another Member State than that of their nationality. For example, the non-EEA spouse of a French national who is living and working in Italy may be issued with an Article 10 residence card by the Italian authorities.

An Article 10 residence card should feature the wording “Residence Card of a Family Member of a Union Citizen”.
"A valid, genuine Article 10 (or Article 20) residence card allows the non-EEA national family member of an EEA national to travel to the UK without the requirement to obtain an EEA family permit."

So, recently I have obtained the "residence card of a family member of Union citizien" which allows me to travel without EEA family permit visa. Have anybody tried to travel with this residence card?
Good luck for those who are waiting 🙏🙏

Mihai
Newly Registered

Post by Mihai » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 am

Hello all again, my wife's first visa application was on 24 April 2017 Manila Philippines, we waited until 8 november when we get rejected after 7 months nearly for not giving history to photos. We reapply with all the evidence we could get and more then they ask after i check on google all rejection letters i could find and saw all the reasons they reject the fp on 27 December and on 8 January my wife received her visa that starts from 5 January, so when you give all you can possibly give is so easy to get, in just a few days, don't think it was a coicidence, i included letters from my family also stating that they will help us with all even if the worst happens and that they will sponsor also my wife , not only me. Plus letter stating that my wife will join me in uk, proof from work from me and also payslip to prove that my family members living with me also work, and make them sign stating that they will sponsor her also in case i have financial problems. Like 80 pages and I'm not joking from chat history and call history. A statement of relationship with all that happen since we meet writen by my wife and stating all that we experience togheter and how we meet and how our relationship started until now. Really hard work but did the trick and she got FP in a few days. Biometrics on 27 December 2017 and email to pick up visa on 8 January. Inside anvelope the passport with visa starting from 5 January. I forgot to mention that i give my family's id cards copy so they will see that we are related when stating they will sponsor my wife, lots of pictures with the date and the event writed on them, contract from my work, all payslips for more then 6 months including bank statements for 6 months, flat contract that was on my brother and mother name and i explain that i will move in a month with my wife after she arrives and why was not worth it to get my own place before she comes and i stated that a have a large room and my family welcomes her in house....really hard work, but was worth it. My wife will join me Saturday 13 January finally.
Don't give up guys, wish you all the best.

jj06
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by jj06 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 am

ValmiraTo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 pm
Hi everyone,
I have been following this forum since i have applied for EEA visa. I have read some of the laws that are written to the page of immigration and in article 10 it is stated:

An Article 10 residence card is a document which is issued under EU law (‘the Free Movement Directive’) by EEA Member States to non-EEA family members of EEA nationals who are exercising free movement rights in another Member State than that of their nationality. For example, the non-EEA spouse of a French national who is living and working in Italy may be issued with an Article 10 residence card by the Italian authorities.

An Article 10 residence card should feature the wording “Residence Card of a Family Member of a Union Citizen”.
"A valid, genuine Article 10 (or Article 20) residence card allows the non-EEA national family member of an EEA national to travel to the UK without the requirement to obtain an EEA family permit."

So, recently I have obtained the "residence card of a family member of Union citizien" which allows me to travel without EEA family permit visa. Have anybody tried to travel with this residence card?
This give me hope,I reapplied on 20 June in Madrid Spain and still waiting
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen ... on_citizen

kaffuk

Post by kaffuk » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:12 am

mnpfep wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm
Hello,

Does the applicant need to submit a copy of his/her passport along with the original as well or submit only the original passport?!

I am wondering about this because in the refusal letter, they stated that I did not submit my passport.

I had only submitted my original passports (old & new). I did not submit any copy.

Please help.
I think they made a mistake.. not surprising... they will try all they can to refuse people.

jj06
Newly Registered
Spain

Post by jj06 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:08 am

jj06 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 am
ValmiraTo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 pm
Hi everyone,

I reapplied on 20 June in Madrid Spain and still waiting, this is my second application. I have this kind of residence card, this give me hope..🙏🙏

Olajide1
Nigeria

Post by Olajide1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 am

Dear all,
My wife involved SOLVIT after many months of waiting. They asked that we submit all documents relating to our application.
Anyone ever used them before? What documents did the person submit? I'm quite at a loss if they require as much information as the HO. Though they stated in the email that we both need to send a consent letter to process our personal data.
Thanks for your usual help
N:B applicants from Nigeria 🇳🇬, any news yet?

twitwi
Newly Registered
China

Post by twitwi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 am

Olajide1 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 am
Dear all,
My wife involved SOLVIT after many months of waiting. They asked that we submit all documents relating to our application.
Anyone ever used them before? What documents did the person submit? I'm quite at a loss if they require as much information as the HO. Though they stated in the email that we both need to send a consent letter to process our personal data.
Hi,
I applied EEA FP from France three months ago, yesterday the SOLVIT france helped me to open a case against Solvit Uk. But so far they only request a document with my name, my visa application number and the date i submit the application. Good luck.

Olajide1
Nigeria

Post by Olajide1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:15 am

twitwi wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 am
Olajide1 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:28 am
Dear all,
Hi,
I applied EEA FP from France three months ago, yesterday the SOLVIT france helped me to open a case against Solvit Uk. But so far they only request a document with my name, my visa application number and the date i submit the application. Good luck.
Hello,
Thank you for the reply. I will send just that. And a letter of consent.
God bless
I hope we all get the FP soon
Cheers

alex1990
Haiti

Post by alex1990 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Unbelievable , a week passed and no one received the FP