ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

changing from a spouse visa to patental visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kevv
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

changing from a spouse visa to patental visa

Post by kevv » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:39 am

hi
I came into the UK on a spouse visa joining my wife. i believed in family but in never worked out. i was subjected to a lot of ill treatment and thrown out of the house. when she learnt I intend to apply for visa as a parent, she stopped me from seeing our children. i believe on of the reason to stop me seeing children was to conceal her new relationship. i have applied anywhere but feel my application could be rejected on basis of limited contact with children. i pay child support and still buy things for them despite limited contact. with my situation, is it possible to get a visa?
please help. thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: changing from a spouse visa to patental visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:57 am

Do you have a contact court order or anything official about visitation and how often you see the child?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.