ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK VISA . No visa No refuse Letter No stamp on my passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alidavoo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by alidavoo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:32 pm

I just got back my passport via DHL, after waiting one week. When I opened the package, it contained only my passport with absolutely nothing else in it, and not even a refusal letter. I applied at the TLS visa application center in Rome, and it doesn't have even a single phone number to contact them and ask about my situation.

I'm confused now and I have an emergency situation to go to London. When I tried to ask on its website, it states that I have to wait almost 20 days for a response.

I paid almost 260€ for priority visa processing (non-settlement). I tried to ask a British consultant and they said they can't help. I called the Embassy and, after I explained my situation, they said that they don't have any contact information for TLS. TLS listed some phone numbers but they are all wrong.

I don't know what to do. How can I find out what has happened?

alidavoo
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by alidavoo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:47 pm

I just got back my passport via DHL, after waiting one week. When I opened the package, it contained only my passport with absolutely nothing else in it, and not even a refusal letter. I applied at the TLS visa application center in Rome, and it doesn't have even a single phone number to contact them and ask about my situation.

I'm confused now and I have an emergency situation to go to London. When I tried to ask on its website, it states that I have to wait almost 20 days for a response.

I paid almost 260€ for priority visa processing (non-settlement). I tried to ask a British consultant and they said they can't help. I called the Embassy and, after I explained my situation, they said that they don't have any contact information for TLS. TLS listed some phone numbers but they are all wrong.

I don't know what to do. How can I find out what has happened?

vinny

Re: How can I find out the status of my UK visa application?

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:03 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Re: UK VISA . No visa No refuse Letter No stamp on my passport

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Obie wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm
What did you apply for
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Zzziq
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

Post by Zzziq » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Omg same situation here? Pls can someone help

Applied in Rome for Uk visit visa and no refusal letter or stamp.. :( Rome embassy don’t know if refused or not

Pls advise

Zaineb

iviezzz
Newly Registered

Post by iviezzz » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello everyone,
I have same issue here, i got my passport returned with no visa, nor refusal letter. I have also checked me email and there was no refusal letter.

How did you solve the problem please? i need urgent advice!!!.

Thank you

gur50
Newly Registered
India

Post by gur50 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:26 pm

i am in the same situation got my passport 2 weeks ago without any refusal letter. Did you get any reply from them about your visa status ? please let me know it will be a great help

Jessixa
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Jessixa » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Hello please I have the same issue , I am confuse , and worry , I applied in TLS Düsseldorf and when I collected the envelope I saw only my passport , no visa , no refusal letter and no stamp , please I need an advice and I am worry , what can I do ? Maybe they forgot to put the letter or forgot to put my visa inside my passport ? Thanks

Jessixa
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Jessixa » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Hello , please I have the sample problem , I apply in Düsseldorf and I got my passport back with. a visa and a Sticker inside , am confuse and I don’t know what to do , I applied for a standard visitor visa in TLS Düsseldorf, my passport was return without any visa , or sticker inside