ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP wait time after succesful appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Re: BRP wait time after succesful appeal

Post by Adaujla2 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:43 am
Adaujla2 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:21 am
dilse4srk wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:33 pm
Adaujla2 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 pm

Congrats raheel. I received my brp today as well. Cant explain this feeling. My appeal was allowed 6th September and nothing from ho till december 1st. Then i decided to contact mp. On 8th december received implementation letter and asked to pay ihs , paid same day, 11th of december visa granted. 14th december brp and passport received. One advice whoever is waiting from a long time , contact your mp it changes the whole story.
Hi brother so happy for u that its all over. So that means once u paid ur ihs it didnt take long for them to send u the brp.
In my case my passport is expired i just hope they issue me brp and i will renew the passport on my own. Another good news i wanted to share with other members as well that when i went for reporting yesterday i was told that home office is going to issue u the visa so we will cancem ur reporting. I hope Allah makes it easy for every one
Hi, some ppl are still waiting after paying ihs, i was shocked how things wrapped for me un just one week, i hope you get your visa soon. I am up for another challenge now as i started looking for a job. Lol

Hi Brother just need quick info. Today i received a letter to pay ihs and the link which is given on the letter it says this page is down for planned maintenance which could be the reason i am unable to visit the page. just wanted to know if you can tell me which link you received to pay your ihs. The one which they sent to me is
https://admin.ihs.homeoffice.gov.uk/ukvisaadmin/search
Hi, i dont know about this link but my solicitor told me to go to this link https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay
And it was very easy to pay my ihs. When i opened the link u posted it said its offline

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Adaujla2 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm
dilse4srk wrote:
Adaujla2 wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:

Hi brother so happy for u that its all over. So that means once u paid ur ihs it didnt take long for them to send u the brp.
In my case my passport is expired i just hope they issue me brp and i will renew the passport on my own. Another good news i wanted to share with other members as well that when i went for reporting yesterday i was told that home office is going to issue u the visa so we will cancem ur reporting. I hope Allah makes it easy for every one
Hi, some ppl are still waiting after paying ihs, i was shocked how things wrapped for me un just one week, i hope you get your visa soon. I am up for another challenge now as i started looking for a job. Lol

Hi Brother just need quick info. Today i received a letter to pay ihs and the link which is given on the letter it says this page is down for planned maintenance which could be the reason i am unable to visit the page. just wanted to know if you can tell me which link you received to pay your ihs. The one which they sent to me is
Hi, i dont know about this link but my solicitor told me to go to this link https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... cation/pay
And it was very easy to pay my ihs. When i opened the link u posted it said its offline

When i try to click on the link you gave it tell me that that i made an application in 2016 and paid ihs, and then asks me to start new application which i a process of applying who visa application again, can you guide me through the steps e.g if you try to visit same link again and possibly send me screen shot . please i want to pay ihs before christmas otherwise it will be another delay

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:03 pm

That was easy, i just followed the link and they asked me for my passport and DOB . IHS now paid and email sent to determinations unit

Its all about waiting for the big news now

Thanks

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 am

Adaujla2 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:44 pm
dilse4srk wrote:
Adaujla2 wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:

Just an update on my case, i received all my passports today but it says in the letter that BRP will arrive in 7 working days in a separate cover. Thanks to Allah that finally its all over

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:27 pm

finally received my brp today. the battle is over Alhumdulilah

best4arslan
Newly Registered

Post by best4arslan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

Thanks everyone for help, I got my brp and passport on 21st December 2017.

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Post by Adaujla2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Congrats to both of you

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 pm

I contacted my local MP 11 December 2017 and he reply me on 13 Dec that he is writing to home office today and let you know when I will get reply. Today its 28 Dec and I haven't got any reply from my my yet

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Aown51214 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 pm
I contacted my local MP 11 December 2017 and he reply me on 13 Dec that he is writing to home office today and let you know when I will get reply. Today its 28 Dec and I haven't got any reply from my mp yet

Rstahiri
Newly Registered

Post by Rstahiri » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Hi guys I have been silent reader of this as well from last ten months. Need little bit of information. My appeal against ho was allowed on 1st Dec. Got the decision on 27th of Dec. How many days in real do I have to wait for Home office to confirm the implementation of the decision? And what should I do.

Thanks

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 am

Rstahiri wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm
Hi guys I have been silent reader of this as well from last ten months. Need little bit of information. My appeal against ho was allowed on 1st Dec. Got the decision on 27th of Dec. How many days in real do I have to wait for Home office to confirm the implementation of the decision? And what should I do.

Thanks
Hi there.
It can take up to 28 day to 2 months, as my one received after 2 months. My appeal was allowed 17 July 2017 and received ho acknowledgment letter on 17 September, and still waiting for documents and brp. My solicitor wrote them two letter I emailed them twice and I contacted my local mp as well. But home office haven't replied me yet nor my mp, It's been 5 months and 24 days waiting game is on. I hope so you will not unlucky as like me. Best of luck and congratulations for positive court outcome.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Hi guys my appeal allowed 16 Oct 2017I received implementation letter in November and I am still waiting don’t know what to do I asked to mp he said wait 28 days if u will not receive any thing then let me know. I called Home office they said wait at least 3 month if u not receive any thing then call back we will escalate it for you I am so upset don’t know what to do guys any suggestions.

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Shaz83 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm
Hi guys my appeal allowed 16 Oct 2017I received implementation letter in November and I am still waiting don’t know what to do I asked to mp he said wait 28 days if u will not receive any thing then let me know. I called Home office they said wait at least 3 month if u not receive any thing then call back we will escalate it for you I am so upset don’t know what to do guys any suggestions.
Hi there my appeal allowed 6 months ago, and I'm still waiting, I did everything thing what members suggest me on the form. It's been 4 months since I received implementation letter. Now I m going to send them pre action protocol letter next week, allowing them 14 days to respond, otherwise will contact court of law to file judicial review. I hope it will make a difference.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 am

Best of luck please let me know any outcome I am very upset I don’t know why they are talking so much time it’s painful.

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Shaz83 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 am
Best of luck please let me know any outcome I am very upset I don’t know why they are talking so much time it’s painful.
I call them today, and operator told me they gona email me within five working days that whats going on. If you don't mind may you please let me know when did you exactly call home office and they told you call them back after three months. Because my appeal is almost three months older than you, and now they can send my documents back in any minute. And don't worry to hear about my timeline I know lot of people on the form and personally who got there documents back within 3 months it's all depends on your caseworker. I hope you will be lucky one.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:48 am

I called them twice on the 19 and 20 dec 2017.
First they asked me your application is within public service standard time or out of service standard time I asked them what do u mean they replied within 3 month or more then three I said within 3 they asked me wait till 16 January if u recive nothing then call us back we will escalate it for u.i contacted to my local mp he wrote letter to my case worker my mp asked me wait for 28 days if you recive nothing then we will go further I am just waiting for 16 January I will call back again .i hope you will get reply from home office
Best of luck

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 pm

Aoa any update?

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:08 pm

Shaz83 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:48 am
I called them twice on the 19 and 20 dec 2017.
First they asked me your application is within public service standard time or out of service standard time I asked them what do u mean they replied within 3 month or more then three I said within 3 they asked me wait till 16 January if u recive nothing then call us back we will escalate it for u.i contacted to my local mp he wrote letter to my case worker my mp asked me wait for 28 days if you recive nothing then we will go further I am just waiting for 16 January I will call back again .i hope you will get reply from home office
Best of luck
Hi shaz
Did you call them back as it is 17 January today, what they said to you ?. By the way my solicitor have sent them pre action protocol letter on last Monday giving them 14 days to reply otherwise I am going to lodge JR. It's been exactly 6 months today since my appeal has allowed and exact 4 months since PDCU acknowledgment letter received.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:06 pm

Yes I called Home Office last Friday they asked me provide email address I did they will let me know within 5 working days . My solicitor also write chase up letter and send to post decision case worker yesterday and my MP too I will call again Home Office on coming Tuesday let c what happen if still no reply then I will contact my solicitor but at the moment my MP asked me wait 28 days for reply MP wrote letter on 5th January 2017. I hope I will receive reply within 28 days if not then last option p&p. Please do let me know as we are in same boat tc 😀

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Shaz83 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:06 pm
Yes I called Home Office last Friday they asked me provide email address I did they will let me know within 5 working days . My solicitor also write chase up letter and send to post decision case worker yesterday and my MP too I will call again Home Office on coming Tuesday let c what happen if still no reply then I will contact my solicitor but at the moment my MP asked me wait 28 days for reply MP wrote letter on 5th January 2017. I hope I will receive reply within 28 days if not then last option p&p. Please do let me know as we are in same boat tc 😀
Hi
Definitely I will let you know about any news, as I told you I called home office on 9 January, they asked me same question that it's in standard time or what, I told them it's been 6 months now, then he took my email id and told me same thing that we gona reply you with in 5 working days, but surprisingly I got reply with in 2 hours. Actually a funny reply, stating that you should contact in writing to PDCU about your case, and provide me PDCU Sheffield address which I have already, and that's it.

Rstahiri
Newly Registered

Post by Rstahiri » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Aown51214 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 am
Rstahiri wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:40 pm

Thanks
Hi there.
It can take up to 28 day to 2 months, as my one received after 2 months. My appeal was allowed 17 July 2017 and received ho acknowledgment letter on 17 September, and still waiting for documents and brp. My solicitor wrote them two letter I emailed them twice and I contacted my local mp as well. But home office haven't replied me yet nor my mp, It's been 5 months and 24 days waiting game is on. I hope so you will not unlucky as like me. Best of luck and congratulations for positive court outcome.
Thanks a lot brother. Got my implementation letter asking for passport. Sent them on Friday. Now waiting for the documents to be return.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Bro I am waiting since October but I haven’t received anything yet I asked to MP and my solicitor they are not replying I don’t know what to do I received implementations letter in start of November after that nothing I hope u are lucky

Waitinglong
Newly Registered
India

Post by Waitinglong » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Appeal hearing in March 2017 but HO applied asking for permission to appeal.
Permission refused 14-11-2017
Received letter from PDCU 8-12-2017
Passports received today 22-1-2018
Waiting for BRP

Seeing passports after almost two years as we submitted application in March 2016.

Aown51214
Pakistan

Post by Aown51214 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:17 am

No nothing received yet, but i am pretty sure at least their reply by this Thursday.

Shaz83
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Shaz83 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Still waiting guys don’t know what to do it’s painful . Done everything but no reply o god