ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need information regarding refusal team 50k

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Team Waiting for extension 50k route

Post by Jamo801 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Hi
We have applied 26 jan 2017
Biometric done 2feb 2017
10 fed received letter your case need more time

15 may2017 they send us letter we will interview we will send u date time nd vanue they will send us an other letter
17 may we received our ihs refund 200£ each
After that there is none from Home office no interview nd none case information online says it's still process
Any one suffering same prob ..??
Plx reply or advice what I can do further ..?.

Jamo801
Newly Registered

50k ext refused

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Hi
Applied jan26
Bio done 2 Feb
Complex received 14feb
17april got ihs refund
19 April got interview letter
2 October got email for inter view on business
4 October Interview done

Now situations is my business partner applies SAR
In SAR we got refusal letter but we haven’t received any thing official from home office
They giving us all the Piont they giving refusal on creditability
They mentioned 3 discrepancies
1 funds transfer 245dd
My partner told them we work on psw nd save money nd half we show back home nd I mention we work on psw we save 25k nd 25k our uncle gifted so they saying my partner doesn’t take his unlce name ....
2 marketing research
3 director role
On the top of letter it’s say
New checks required from main app nd depandents
Dc tool completed by previous case worker

Today my partner applied on 10 year application now I pay him 25k nd took company share nd I’m going to write letter tomorrow home office letter change of circumstances
Q1:is if I got refusal letter what are the possible options I have.
Q2: if I do fresh application will they consider my this time 4year 1 month or not or they give me new 3 year visa .?
Plx reply me I’m so much stressed

Momi

Re: 50k ext refused

Post by Momi » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 pm

When you completing your 10 years? One of my friend got SAR last year as well and there were same letter with refusal on credibility, after that switched to flr(fp) and then his 10 years were completed so he got ILR but his partner received extension.
So I don't think it's much reliable.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Jamo801 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:57 pm

Today my partner applied on 10 year application now I pay him 25k nd took company share nd I’m going to write letter tomorrow home office letter change of circumstances
Q1:is if I got refusal letter what are the possible options I have.
Q2: if I do fresh application will they consider my this time 4year 1 month or not or they give me new 3 year visa .?
Plx reply me I’m so much stressed
Is your partner doing the ILR(LR) as a PEO or postal application. If it is PEO, then you will get to know if the rejection is valid.
There is no need to inform HO of the change, but it is up to you.
If you get the refusal, you would go for AR. Your arguments would depend on the details in the rejection.
If the AR is also rejected, you can do a fresh application. But it is difficult to see if that will help. Upon successful extension with the current or fresh application, you will get a 2 yer Visa. But once you get the extension, you can apply for 5 year ILR as soon as you qualify. You don't need to wait until the visa expires.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 pm

Dear marcnathner
my partner applied in post today I just want to knew if I do fresh application this application will b same extension application or some thing else
2ndQ ;when i will apply for new applicaton do i have to put new director loan or not

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Momi wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:39 pm
When you completing your 10 years? One of my friend got SAR last year as well and there were same letter with refusal on credibility, after that switched to flr(fp) and then his 10 years were completed so he got ILR but his partner received extension.
So I don't think it's much reliable.
thx momi for your reply 8 year is completed yet 2 year need

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 am

Sorry to hear that. If I were you, I would call HO and ask about an update. If they say it is still not completed it means the refusal is not valid yet but if they say it is decided unforetunately it might be right.
Hope the best outcome for you.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 am

Jamo801 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 pm
Dear marcnathner
my partner applied in post today I just want to knew if I do fresh application this application will b same extension application or some thing else
2ndQ ;when i will apply for new applicaton do i have to put new director loan or not
1. It depends on what your fresh application is for. If you are intending to continue of T1E, then yes, it is the same extension application.
2. No, you can use the same evidence that you have now if that has been accepted.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 am
Jamo801 wrote:
Dear marcnathner
1. It depends on what your fresh application is for. If you are intending to continue of T1E, then yes, it is the same extension application.
2. No, you can use the same evidence that you have now if that has been accepted.
I have put yesterday 25k when I apply for ext fresh application will they consider this as well or not I’m sorry keep asking Plx reply me

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:00 am

zamaha wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 am
Sorry to hear that. If I were you, I would call HO and ask about an update. If they say it is still not completed it means the refusal is not valid yet but if they say it is decided unforetunately it might be right.
Hope the best outcome for you.
We didn’t receive any thing officially it’s comes in sar of my partner. on latter date is 12 December forward to next case worker he asked new check required on main app (dc tool completed by Privious caseworker

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Jamo801 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am
marcnath wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:04 am
Jamo801 wrote:
Dear marcnathner
I have put yesterday 25k when I apply for ext fresh application will they consider this as well or not I’m sorry keep asking Plx reply me
If you have already invested 50K, then why do you want them to consider the new 25K ? It does not add anything to the application.
Anyway, as I understood it, you paid 25K to your partner and bought his share. That is not investing INTO the business, so it is not counted towards your investment criteria.

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Need information regarding refusal team 50k

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 pm

'The Secretary of State is not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that:
1) You have genuinely invested the money referred to in Table 5 of Appendix A into one or more genuine businesses in the UK and
2) you do not intend to take employment other than under the terms of paragraph 245DE'

1 can u please explain me what is 2nd refusal I knew the first but I want to knew what is this 2nd discrepancy

malick85
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Need information regarding refusal team 50k

Post by malick85 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:05 pm

This indicates that you have worked anywhere other than your business. Have you work anywhere other than your business??

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm

malick85 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:05 pm
This indicates that you have worked anywhere other than your business. Have you work anywhere other than your business??
My partner does I didn’t work now what I do ? He varies his application to ILR ON 10 year what I do

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:23 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:53 pm
Topics Merged (click)
Can u Plx guide for further CR

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Jamo801 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm
1) You have genuinely invested the money referred to in Table 5 of Appendix A into one or more genuine businesses in the UK and
2) you do not intend to take employment other than under the terms of paragraph 245DE'

1 can u please explain me what is 2nd refusal I knew the first but I want to knew what is this 2nd discrepancy

My partner does I didn’t work now what I do ? He varies his application to ILR ON 10 year what I do
When they use the terms "balance of probabilities", it is tough because it is very subjective.
1) Have you provided all the right evidence for the investment ? Have you taken money out of the business ? If so, you should still be able to argue in the AR that the decision is based on a misunderstanding in the interview.
2) What is your business ? Do you work for other clients on a daily/hourly rate ?

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:25 pm

marcnath wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm
Jamo801 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm

When they use the terms "balance of probabilities", it is tough because it is very subjective.
1) Have you provided all the right evidence for the investment ? Have you taken money out of the business ? If so, you should still be able to argue in the AR that the decision is based on a misunderstanding in the interview.
2) What is your business ? Do you work for other clients on a daily/hourly rate ?
We are marketing business consultant company in interview they took our client contracts we have given them 9 contracts
We have provide them all the evidence Director loan nd legal loan agreement to them in interview
They have no prob in document they have only problem in interview me nd my partner said some thing but they assume different bcx of this they refusing us what I do .?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 am

You mentioned that the other team member had done work. What did he do ?

Jamo801
Newly Registered

Post by Jamo801 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:43 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 am
You mentioned that the other team member had done work. What did he do ?
He was driving taxi police stoped him nd they check his immigration status but they didn’t take any action on but hey have wrote in his SAR as nite on all the pages this refusal letter comes on his SAR letter I have phone them they said my app still pending nothing happen yet