ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Harisbutt
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Help

Post by Harisbutt » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:36 pm

Dear All,
I'm currently on tier 4 visa. I was coming up in August 2016 on tier 4. During my studies I got pregnant. Because pregnancy I didn't attend my exam. I attend my exam on resit August 2017. But unfortunately I could not clear some module. Because of pregnancy I didn't concentrate on my Research project. So for project university give me extension for 2 month but not for resit exam. After pregnancy my mental condition getting worst day by day and now I'm on psychotic medication. Dr. Diagnosed serve deppression with psychosis. Now my exam will be held on May and I need to extend my stay just for completing my course. Is there any human right or leaves outside the rule visa? Just for completing my current course.
Another reason for extension, it is difficult for me to go home country and come back again because I have 8 month old baby. Where I leaves him during this time?

Is there any leaves outside the rule?
Can I get it on these ground or not?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Help

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:26 pm

I advise you discuss with the university the option to complete your course by distance learning in your home country.

Normally if someone cannot attend their course whether because of pregnancy or illness or something else, the sponsor would withdraw sponsorship. I advise you check for certain that they haven't done this. It sounds like you may not have been fully engaged with practical aspects of your studies and your immigration status during your illness, so this is worth checking.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Harisbutt
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Harisbutt » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm still on under their sponsorship. My have vaild visa till April 2018. But now after this.I need some extension. University says me you go back to your country and come back on student visitor visa or you can extend your stay on leaves outside the rules?

That why I'm asking if I applied for leaves outside the rule visa then it will be success or not?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Harisbutt wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:27 pm
University says me you go back to your country and come back on student visitor visa or you can extend your stay on leaves outside the rules?

That why I'm asking if I applied for leaves outside the rule visa then it will be success or not?
No-one here could possibly know that. As the university has suggested it, I advise you ask them for further advice, or for a referral for immigration legal advice.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.