ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FPN : application already in process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rupeshmg
India

FPN : application already in process

Post by rupeshmg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I have applied for citizenship via JCAP on November 24, 2017. And unfortunately I have received FPN notice for speeding in 30 mile zone.(I was driving at 36 mph) on 16th January. (Date of event : 06th Jan) This was definitely a mistake on my part as I thought I was in 40 mile zone.

This is my first FPN and there had been no previous warning or fixed penalty notice issued for any reason since I arrived in UK. Hopefully I will be offered a training course & I will avoid any penalty points on my license.

Now I have following issue to resolve :

1. I assume I need to inform HO regarding it. Am I right ?
2. What is the mechanism to do so ? Is there a standard form ? If yes, Where can I get it ?
3. Will that have any impact on my application for naturalisation & citizenship ?

Can someone please advice ? Have anyone been in this situation previously ?

Thanks in advance.

baddy

Re: FPN : application already in process

Post by baddy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:16 pm

rupeshmg wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm
Hi everyone,

I have applied for citizenship via JCAP on November 24, 2017. And unfortunately I have received FPN notice for speeding in 30 mile zone.(I was driving at 36 mph) on 16th January. (Date of event : 06th Jan) This was definitely a mistake on my part as I thought I was in 40 mile zone.

This is my first FPN and there had been no previous warning or fixed penalty notice issued for any reason since I arrived in UK. Hopefully I will be offered a training course & I will avoid any penalty points on my license.

Now I have following issue to resolve :

1. I assume I need to inform HO regarding it. Am I right ?
2. What is the mechanism to do so ? Is there a standard form ? If yes, Where can I get it ?
3. Will that have any impact on my application for naturalisation & citizenship ?

Can someone please advice ? Have anyone been in this situation previously ?

Thanks in advance.
You will need to inform them. You can do this via email or postal. I'll advice you do both. Send emails with the attachment to all the relevant citizenship applications email addresses and then send a copy of the evidence through a recorded delivery. After the delivery, do another email attaching the proof of delivery with the email.

You will probably get fined since you are just 6 points above the limit, that also depends on the police county that are dealing with that.

Respond to the NIP as quickly as you can and get it settled. And follow the simple steps I highlighted above.

rupeshmg
India

Post by rupeshmg » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Thank you baddy,

Where can I get email address & postal address? I am wondering if there is a standard form for "change of circumstances".

As well whether it will have any effect on my naturalisation / citizenship?

rupeshmg
India

Post by rupeshmg » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:17 pm

Can anyone help please ? Senior members, can you please help ?

ribena

Post by ribena » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:21 pm

There should be an address on the receipt given to you by NCS.