ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registering my child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kulalindy123
Newly Registered
South Africa

Registering my child

Post by kulalindy123 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 am

I've just received my second two and a half year limited leave bio metric card. Does anyone know how to go about getting one for my two year old little boy? He doesn't have a brother passport .

traveros
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Registering my child

Post by traveros » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:40 am

I need that answer too. Does anyone know?

secret.simon

Re: Registering my child

Post by secret.simon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 am

kulalindy123 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 am
I've just received my second two and a half year limited leave bio metric card. Does anyone know how to go about getting one for my two year old little boy? He doesn't have a brother passport .
What is your immigration status in the UK? What is the immigration status of your spouse?
What is the current immigration status of the child? Where is the child located? Where was the child born?
traveros wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:40 am
I need that answer too. Does anyone know?
@traveros, you have been tagging along multiple threads. Can you raise your questions in your own thread, so that we can question and advise you further.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.