ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can I show my new job payslips ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

goldenuk
India

How much is the fee for FLR M?

Post by goldenuk » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Hi ,

This is the new topic , that's why I started new topic . Sorry if I did wrong .

My question is , I got my ILR on 10 year basis . My dependent wife and 2 year old son still in their tier 1 entrepreneur dependent visa , it is expiring in 7 months .
How much is the fee for their application ? Any concession for child ( 2 years ) ? And any premium service appointment available for them ?

And earlier I asked the same question regarding my wife's English test , just need to make sure is it A1 or A2 ?

Thanks in advance .

goldenuk
India

Re: How much is the fee for FLR M?

Post by goldenuk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 am

Please reply

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:11 am

goldenuk wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm
Hi ,

This is the new topic , that's why I started new topic . Sorry if I did wrong .

My question is , I got my ILR on 10 year basis . My dependent wife and 2 year old son still in their tier 1 entrepreneur dependent visa , it is expiring in 7 months .
How much is the fee for their application ? Any concession for child ( 2 years ) ? And any premium service appointment available for them ?

And earlier I asked the same question regarding my wife's English test , just need to make sure is it A1 or A2 ?

Thanks in advance .
FLR(M) postal visa fee = £993 each. No concession for your 2 year old child. They can apply through a PSC but the additional premium fee will be £590 each.

They will also each have to pay the £500 NHS Surcharge

Your wife requires A2 level English from an approved test/test provider. I believe the test fee is £150.

Bear in mind that the sooner the FLR(M) applications are submitted, your wife and child will be back on track towards their 5 year route to settlement (ILR) as their immigration clock will be re-set to zero. Also, visa fees generally increase each year at the beginning of April!

Tip: Not advisable to post your question late at night and very early in the morning if you expect a quick response, when most members in the Western time zone are sleeping. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 am

Ok , thanks a lot CASA . It was a good and informative reply .

Sorry , I have few questions more .

Is there any maintenance fund requirements ? And if yes , how many months bank statements and how much for each dependent?

How about the income requirement ? Can we show the income ( salary ) from my and wife's employment? How many months payslip required to prove the income ? How much it has to be ? Is that ok if I changed my job from last month month ?
Plz help to me clarify these questions too

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 am

Is there any maintenance fund requirements ?

No
And if yes , how many months bank statements and how much for each dependent?
No maintenance requirement, only financial requirement, i.e. salary.
How about the income requirement ?

Yes, £22,400pa
Can we show the income ( salary ) from my and wife's employment?
Yes.
How many months payslip required to prove the income ?
6 months
How much it has to be ?
Minimum £1,867 per month.
Is that ok if I changed my job from last month month ?
Not advisable as if you change employers, you might be required to provide more evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goldenuk
India

can I show my new job payslips ?

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Hi ,

I need to apply for my dependents ( wife and son ) FLR M. Visa , I am on my ILR visa , got it 2 weeks ago by 10 year ILR . I just came to know I need to have £22,400 annual income . I don't have it . My wife earns 975 and myself 750 monthly . My dependent's visa will expire in 7 months . I got job last week , my annual income would be around 24K , so is that ok I wait another 6 months and get the payslips for this job and apply for visa ?

Please reply . Would be very helpful .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: can I show my new job payslips ?

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:29 pm

so is that ok I wait another 6 months and get the payslips for this job and apply for visa ?
She can apply once you have 6 months payslips but she must apply before her current visa expires. She also should not travel out of the UK until she has switched to FLR(M) as it will be risky for her to try re-enter the UK on her PBS Dependent visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Thanks for you reply .

But we need to travel urgently. Booked ticket as well for next week . I called HM office , they to me to call boarder force regarding this . I called them and explained the situation . They said she can travel and I have to apply for her visa before it expires . Any other experience in this forum regarding the travel like my situation ?

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 pm

Help me with a reply , thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:41 am

I'm guessing that when you mention calling 'Border Force' you contacted the Home Office 'help line'.

If so, be aware that this service is manned by a third party Agency notorious for giving incorrect advice, even on the simplest of immigration issues. Neither will they accept responsibility for any repercussions which may result from the advice given. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 pm

If you and your partner has earned £22400 during the last 12 months and now you are in salaried job of 24K per year then you can apply under category B otherwise you have to wait 6 months as croo1 already advised.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

goldenuk
India

Post by goldenuk » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Thanks !!

Can I just confirm the English test question again . Is this A1 or A2 for my wife . I'm applying for her first FLR m , so is it A1 or A2 ?

I