ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to apply for my Spouse Dependant on my ILR.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ShumiAbbasi2020
Newly Registered

Want to apply for my Spouse Dependant on my ILR.

Post by ShumiAbbasi2020 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 am

ILR succesfully granted. Thanks for the help immigration board. I attached the same documents you told me to. Even though i was switching an application the caseworker requested my passport from sheffield office on the same day to grant me ILR.

I have one important question now. I want to apply the dependant visa for my husband who is currently in Pakistan. I recently changed my job to branch manager and have been working for 4 months in this company but i have a continuous employment from the last 10 years with no breaks. Now I have another big opportunity and want to change my job.

Question is: will it affect when I apply for my husband's visa? Do they require me to stay with the same employer for atleast 6 months? or continuous employment will be ok no matter how many jobs i change?

vinny

Re: Want to apply for my Spouse Dependant on my ILR.

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 am

The details are in Appendix FM-SE.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ShumiAbbasi2020
Newly Registered

Post by ShumiAbbasi2020 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:14 am

I have read the details. If i am less than 6 months for current employer than I have to submit 12 months payslips. What would you advise? shal i wait for another 2 months for this employer and submit 6months payslips or change the employer and submit 12 months payslips? please advise

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:27 am

You have to choose what's best and easiest for you to submit, at the appropriate time. They are very stringent with the applicant satisfying and supplying the specified documents.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.