ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) - Financial requirement Section7.3A

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

1tadmin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

FLR(M) - Financial requirement Section7.3A

Post by 1tadmin » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:51 pm

I wonder if someone could shed some light.

My wife (Applicant) and I (Sponsor) both work however I would like to only use my employment to meet the financial requirements, thankfully I earn enough to qualify for that. Looking at section 7.3A, it seems we still need to provide details of both of our employments. Is that correct?

Can someone kindly advise how this section should be completed and how the evidence should be provided? Is there a need to go through hassle of obtaining payslips/bank statements for her employment when the requirement can be met from mine? Also she does not earn enough to meet the financial requirement.

Thank you much in advance.

1tadmin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Re: FLR(M) - Financial requirement Section7.3A

Post by 1tadmin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Anyone with some advice please?

FOCUS

Re: FLR(M) - Financial requirement Section7.3A

Post by FOCUS » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:38 am

Hi 1tadmin,
If u as a sponsor meet the requirement , ur wife no need to include her earnings , in section 7.3A she can fill only ur details