ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review for a Tier 4 visa is overturned

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Libiforever
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Admin Review for a Tier 4 visa is overturned

Post by Libiforever » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi all,

I have applied for Tier 4 visa on 8/12/2017 and my visa was refused on credibility basis on 3/1/2018 and they emailed me the decision on the 8/1/2018 ( they thought that i am not a genuine student).

on next day the 9/1/2018 i have submitted my admin review with the help of the university immigration adviser. we picked the errors and we clarify each point in a separate A4 paper and asked them to read it as i have got no enough space to write them all by my hand.

Today the 25/1/2018 i got an email from them that my AR is overturned and i should wait for another email from decision making centre in Sheffield with next steps.

my start date is on 29/1/2018 and my latest start date is 19/2/2018 so what do you think? when they will contact me to submit my passport ? as i have read that it takes long time after submitting passport and i have until 19/2/2018 any suggestions?

Malihamubashir
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Admin Review for a Tier 4 visa is overturned

Post by Malihamubashir » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:50 am

Hey,
My visa got rejected on same basis, can you please post your rejection reasons and your AR?

san1z
Pakistan

Post by san1z » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 am

Can you please post the reasons and the arguments you wrote?

rali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by rali » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:58 am

hey! my visa got refused on the same basis as well, i am currently working to file my admin review.however, i am not sure whether to hire a solicitor or not. i would like to ask you whether you hired as solicitor or a adviser from the university? can you please help me out??