ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Administrative Review

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ganesh8999
Newly Registered
Nepal

Tier 2 Administrative Review

Post by ganesh8999 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:07 am

Hi Guys,

I got an "Refusal to Entry Clearance" notice for Tier 2 visa stating that I can apply for Administrative Review.
They haven't sent me any other documents together. I downloaded the form and went to VFS, where they told me to contact UKVI international as VFS doesn't handle reviews. UKVI international just sent me links to the guidelines. There is no info on where to send the review notice. Does anyone knows where should I send the "Administrative Review" notice ?

Thanks in advance.

suvee
Newly Registered
Maldives

Re: Tier 2 Administrative Review

Post by suvee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:08 pm

You have to complete request notice and send to administrative.reviews@homeoffice.gsi.gov.

This details are clearly mentioned in the last page of refusal letter.

Please ensure that you are right before send AR. Because most experts say that re applying is better option than AR if you dont have valid reason. Would you able to share why your visa was refused?

ganesh8999
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by ganesh8999 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:32 pm

I applied from Australia for TIer 2 visa application. I submitted report from NHS which reveals that I am free from Tuberculosis as there are not any Secretary of State approved doctors in Australia. However, they refused my visa stating that the medical report I sent is not accepted and I did't submit any TB Clearance certificate accepted by Secretary of State.

suvee
Newly Registered
Maldives

Post by suvee » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi
Australia is exempt from TB test. If you are a resident there for more than 6 months, you no need to submit TB certificate according to the gov.uk website.
Also, it says if your country does not hv approved centre u shld get it done frm neighbouring country.

In your case I do not have much idea as I have not encounter this issue. My visa also refused due to Ielts. I am planning to reapply wth my new results sheet again.

Please find some advice for your query from others especially frm ths site moderators.