ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review Successful submitted passport

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

YasirAli91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Admin Review Successful submitted passport

Post by YasirAli91 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:45 am

Hi All,

I applied for September 2017 intake but received refusal on 11th October 2017, after admin review the decision of my application overturned and UKVI emailed me to re submit my passport which i did on 30th November 2017 with Deffer letter from university that i am allowed to join in January intake. Meanwhile regional manager of my university informed me that they have received a call from UKVI to confirm latest date i can join.

I am waiting from 30th November with no response from anywhere, visited VAC few times its no use, called university today they told me that they have emailed UKVI and will update me as soon as they get any response.

My classes are from 15th January. I am really worried.Can anyone Help how much time do they require after resubmit passport please

YasirAli91
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Admin Review Successful submitted passport

Post by YasirAli91 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm

My university just got informed from UKVI that my admin review is still pending, But i have got email from UKVI that my decision is overturned. I have sent emails of UKVI to my University to discuss and show them that i have re submitted my passport after their email.

Moumoun
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by Moumoun » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Did you get your passport back?

Libiforever
Newly Registered
Mood:
Libya

Post by Libiforever » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:00 pm

when did you received email to submit your passport? was it directly after the decision overturned or after few days ?

Gary09
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gary09 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi, I would like to repeat one question . Did you receive a different email to submit your passport or it was mentioned in the same decision letter ? Thanks .

Kmodi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Kmodi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:45 pm

@gray09
Gary09 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm
Hi, I would like to repeat one question . Did you receive a different email to submit your passport or it was mentioned in the same decision letter ? Thanks .

Hey, your post is from July 2018, so by this time you will have the answer for your question. Could you please let me if you have received a separate email from UKVI after the successful AR? And after how many days?

Highly appreciate your help. Thanks.

Kmodi
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Kmodi » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Libiforever wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:00 pm
when did you received email to submit your passport? was it directly after the decision overturned or after few days ?

Hey, your post is from Jan 2018, so by this time you will have the answer for your question. Could you please let me if you have received a separate email from UKVI after the successful AR? And after how many days?

Highly appreciate your help. Thanks.