ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstayer with EU partner

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tmonaghan
Mood:

Re: Overstayer with EU partner

Post by tmonaghan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:11 am

Even with the help of a solicitor, you won't get away that easily. You will need to help the HO to believe that your marriage is not one of convenience.

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 am

Going through the same situation as you Bro .just make sure that you have all the proof and evidences ready before they catch you.

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:50 pm

I have everything ready bro what happened to u the caught u
U think if they catch me u think they will send me back home (morocco)

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm

And my relationship its genuine my partner she was even prengnat and we lost the baby we have the latter from the midwife and hospital that shows we had misscarege

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Loutfi wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:50 pm
I have everything ready bro what happened to u the caught u
U think if they catch me u think they will send me back home (morocco)
That’s good bro . I’ve posted a Thread in the same section and you could read about me a bit :)
Don’t worry bro even if you’re caught and detained like me you can still come out .

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:59 pm

Can u tell me nationally are u bro if u don't mind
And how long they been holding u and how did u get out

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Can u send me the so I can read about u i cant find it

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Alibinnafe wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:07 pm
As per policy I'm not allowed to send you my contact info. I'm very sorry m8.

Well I can give you some hints.

Marriage with EU always (90%)seem to be bad quality relationship . I am not saying you have wrong intentions. But to HO is it just a try to use EA to get status .
ISLAMIC marriage means nothing under uk law.
But sometimes HO may asked u if you have any proof that you have done ISLAMIC marriage. So in case you have to done ISLAMIC MARRIAGE in Masjid and get Certificate as a proof. It might be a + point if HO want to consider your relationship

2 year proof needed . Electric /Gas bill on your and your partner name/ bank statement on your both name/ GP on same address/ 2 year proof of pictures together etc. Any post came in house should have both of your name etc.

She has to work in uk .
You have to have a valid passport before submit application. ID or national card will be ignored. If you don't have a passport you may need to apply through your embassy .

First apply any sort of application in HO.
Then go to your local Council to give notice for marriage. Registrar will send your details to HO. HO will then hold your marriage for up to 70 days and will investigate if they need so. They might call you both for interviews. If they won't call you for interview then after 70 days you can go for registering marriage. (In case of 70 days HO will send you letter if that have allowed you to get married etc).
Once you have done your marriage send the Certificate to HO and tell them about your marriage.

You can submit the EFM application of you have spent 2 year together (above proof will needed for successful application )
Once you got married then you can Apply for FM to eea.

If you have a genuine relationship then you no needed to be worry. My advice is wait sometime till you will finished your 2 year together. Try to keep proof as much as you can . Once you complete your 2 year along with proof ,Submit EFM application. Then try get marriage (don't worry about HO .They won't detain or deport you. They might stop you for Interview.,Nutting much, also if you are sure that your wife an run behind you then apply otherwise don't take risk. ) if you are in genuine relationship then no one has a right to deport you.

Believe on your faith and follow the above instructions.

If you needed further help pls do ask .

Hello . I really liked your advice . Could you please read my Thread in the same section it’s called- Overstayed. Eu partner . Detained . Bail . I would really appreciate your time and help . Thank you

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 pm

[quote=Loutfi post_id=1582686 time=1515675707 user_id=183975]
Can u send me the so I can read about u i cant find it

It’s called -
OVERSTAYED.EU PARTNER.DETAINED.BAIL .
I’m from Nepal by the way .

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Thanks for ur reply I will read about u

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Loutfi wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:52 pm
And my relationship its genuine my partner she was even prengnat and we lost the baby we have the latter from the midwife and hospital that shows we had misscarege
Sorry to hear that Bro . You know I would trust you and your relationship with your partner but those xxxxxxx stupid Immigration people will never trust . It’s very hard to convince them man .

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Loutfi wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 pm
Thanks for ur reply I will read about u
If you still can’t find it, here it is Bro :)

3 jan -2008 - Entered uk as a student .

10 may 2010 - visa expired and stayed unlawfully

March 2015 - met my girlfriend ( polish nationality)

October 2015 - we started living together. (We are are still living together)

My partner is getting a divorce and the case is still going on with the court .

1 September 2017 - Encountered by Home office
And was detained in Tinsley house Gatwick

Challenged Home office under human rights Article 8 - Right to a private and family life . Case was refused . They told me I don’t have the IN COUNTRY RIGHTS . I have to go back to my country and apply from there .

I was handed a Flight ticket .

judicial jury filed with upper tribunal.

My flight ticket was cancelled

29 September 2017 - Received bail with terms and conditions.

Every Wednesday I have to sign in with Home office .

2 weeks ago I got a ONE STOP NOTICE under section 120 . They asked me for all the evidences and proof to be submitted in 7days if not
I could be detained and be deported .
So I called my solicitor and gave him all the documents like pictures, bills messages my partners payslip tenancy agreements . And he lodged a fresh application for me to the Home office.

Yesterday when I went to report they took me to a room and interviewed me . They asked me my back home details like my parents name and date of birth . school I went . My home address . Name of the hospitals or temple I can remember from my city .

I’m scared that next time I’ll be going to report they might detain me and deport me .

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:28 pm

U would apply for EEA EFM as soon as possible and u will be safe

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 am

Hello bro . Hope you’re well . Any updates from your side ? Have you filed any application yet ?

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

Hi bro I'm going to fill it in first of February
And u bro any news

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 am

Hope you all are ok.

As I mentioned earlier, I was in same situation and applied for EFM n then got registered marriage.

Yesterday I been told by my solicitor that my case has been aproved by HO . I'M really very very lucky .

No call or interview by HO and got 5 year RC . Which will be delivered soon.

Remember genuine relationship and proof will make your case strong .

Hopefully you will get your status soon. But remember ( more time in your relationship will be helpful ) I mean minimum 2 year .

If you need further info please ask.

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:57 am

Alibinnafe wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 am
Hope you all are ok.

As I mentioned earlier, I was in same situation and applied for EFM n then got registered marriage.

Yesterday I been told by my solicitor that my case has been aproved by HO . I'M really very very lucky .

No call or interview by HO and got 5 year RC . Which will be delivered soon.

Remember genuine relationship and proof will make your case strong .

Hopefully you will get your status soon. But remember ( more time in your relationship will be helpful ) I mean minimum 2 year .

If you need further info please ask.
Congratulations bro . Very happy for you. Bro I’m in the same situation . Please tell me what evidences and proof you submitted to HO while applying for efm ?

Alibinnafe
Newly Registered

Post by Alibinnafe » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Ok here you go . More easy tips for you.

Call your Water providers company and ask them you want to put your name on the bill . They only will ask your address name and DOB . Nothing else.

If you have WIFI ask them to put your name next to your wife name ( like abc/abc your name/partner name ) they will add your name on bill aswl .

Call your Electric and Gass supply chain and ask them to put your name along with you wife .

If you shop online and order something from Ebay/amazon put your name along with your wife name so it show your name/partner name and address .

Go to different places and take different picture both of you.

If you take these steps then Hopefully you will be successful one day bro.

Listen I can understand your situation. As u look like my younger brother. That's is why I'm advic you .
My younger brother Is here aswl but not he is also fighting with his case as he married to British lady . I have posted his situation in other post . Hopefully he will get to right track .
Even I got my status but not much happier because my younger brother is in struggling for his stay here.
Once he will be successful then obviously I will be happy .

Anyways good luck bro .

Network
Newly Registered

Post by Network » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Loutfi wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am
And u bro any news
This is my story may help you

Good afternoon,I’m Non-EEA married to Spanish lady,before marriage i gave a notice to register office and they referred Home Office after 24 days I received a letter from Home Office they said they will investigate our marriage and gave us a 70 days notice,after 70 days Home Office send us a letter said that the investigation is done and we can carry on marriage,we booked an appointment at register office then we get married,after 2 days Home Office comes to our house I was sleeping and my wife at work,my flat mate opened the door for them;they told him that they coming to investigate our marriage I opened my door they asked me if they can come in I said yes,they was 6 inside my room,they started asking me questions like where you met,how ....when...ect,then I told them that we are married they asked when and they was chocked and unhappy to find me at home,I showed them marriage certificate,then they asked me about my passport then my wife’s passport I gave both to them,they started checking my wife’s passport then they told me that my wife’s passport is fake and I’m under arrest,then they started searching our room they made a mess and they left a notice to the landlord that he rent to me and I haven’t right to rent and they will charge him a penalty it was horrible and hard time for me,then they took me to Home Office centre,after one hour they back to me with a reporting and removal letter and my wife’s passport as they found out isn’t fake and they told me to back after two days for reporting and then every week,I went to a solicitor who asked for 1800£ to process my case,I haven’t choices I accepted as I was afraid of removal,he wrote a preaction letter to the Home office blaming them for what they did to me....,and he made EEA application for residence card,one day after I went to reporting centre they gave me another reporting letter with a Callander every month,recently my solicitor received a response from them for preaction letter they said that all what happened they followed a law and I wasn’t have a wright to resid when they come to our house as I didn’t apply for any application to stay or to extend my expired visa,and they stopped removal action as I have an pending application but still must go to reporting every month (I don’t understand why) sorry for writing a lot I tried to explain my situation,now I’m still waiting for my certificate of application it’s really took a long time,any help please as my solicitor doesn’t help at all imagine he received my biometric letter 22/12/17 he called me 2/01/2018 !!!! This is my application timeline :
Non EU married to EU(Spanish)
Application posted on: 13.12.17
Received by UKVI/HO on: 15.12.17
Payment taken on: 14.12.17
E-mail confirmation:15/12/17
Bio letter received on: 22.12.17(dated 18.12.17)
Biometrics Enrolled on: 02.01.18 (as solicitor didn’t call me till 02/01/18)
COA With Work: n/a
COA Without Work: n/a
Decision made:
Resident Card Received on:
Documents Returned on:

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm

I'm sorry about what happend to u bro and can u tell me where u from if u don't mind
I'm in same situation I'm even scared to get married I'm gonna apply for EEA RFM and then I will get married hopefully
And now u can't do nothing bro until till u have ur decision and I wish u good luck bro it's hard to residen card especially overstayer

b1sh4l
Nepal

Post by b1sh4l » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Network wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 pm
Loutfi wrote:
And u bro any news

Good afternoon,I’m Non-EEA married to Spanish lady,before marriage i gave a notice to register office and they referred Home Office after 24 days I received a letter from Home Office they said they will investigate our marriage and gave us a 70 days notice,after 70 days Home Office send us a letter said that the investigation is done and we can carry on marriage,we booked an appointment at register office then we get married,after 2 days Home Office comes to our house I was sleeping and my wife at work,my flat mate opened the door for them;they told him that they coming to investigate our marriage I opened my door they asked me if they can come in I said yes,they was 6 inside my room,they started asking me questions like where you met,how ....when...ect,then I told them that we are married they asked when and they was chocked and unhappy to find me at home,I showed them marriage certificate,then they asked me about my passport then my wife’s passport I gave both to them,they started checking my wife’s passport then they told me that my wife’s passport is bad quality and I’m under arrest,then they started searching our room they made a mess and they left a notice to the landlord that he rent to me and I haven’t right to rent and they will charge him a penalty it was horrible and hard time for me,then they took me to Home Office centre,after one hour they back to me with a reporting and removal letter and my wife’s passport as they found out isn’t bad quality and they told me to back after two days for reporting and then every week,I went to a solicitor who asked for 1800£ to process my case,I haven’t choices I accepted as I was afraid of removal,he wrote a preaction letter to the Home office blaming them for what they did to me....,and he made EEA application for residence card,one day after I went to reporting centre they gave me another reporting letter with a Callander every month,recently my solicitor received a response from them for preaction letter they said that all what happened they followed a law and I wasn’t have a wright to resid when they come to our house as I didn’t apply for any application to stay or to extend my expired visa,and they stopped removal action as I have an pending application but still must go to reporting every month (I don’t understand why) sorry for writing a lot I tried to explain my situation,now I’m still waiting for my certificate of application it’s really took a long time,any help please as my solicitor doesn’t help at all imagine he received my biometric letter 22/12/17 he called me 2/01/2018 !!!! This is my application timeline :
Decision made:
Documents Returned on:
Hello dear . Hopefully everything will be fine with all of us :)
Could you please tell me if you’ve overstayed in uk ? Also, Do you Have to get married before applying for EEA resident card ?

Network
Newly Registered

Post by Network » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:07 am

b1sh4l wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm
Network wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 pm
Loutfi wrote:
And u bro any news

Good afternoon,I’m Non-EEA married to Spanish lady,before marriage i gave a notice to register office and they referred Home Office after 24 days I received a letter from Home Office they said they will investigate our marriage and gave us a 70 days notice,after 70 days Home Office send us a letter said that the investigation is done and we can carry on marriage,we booked an appointment at register office then we get married,after 2 days Home Office comes to our house I was sleeping and my wife at work,my flat mate opened the door for them;they told him that they coming to investigate our marriage I opened my door they asked me if they can come in I said yes,they was 6 inside my room,they started asking me questions like where you met,how ....when...ect,then I told them that we are married they asked when and they was chocked and unhappy to find me at home,I showed them marriage certificate,then they asked me about my passport then my wife’s passport I gave both to them,they started checking my wife’s passport then they told me that my wife’s passport is bad quality and I’m under arrest,then they started searching our room they made a mess and they left a notice to the landlord that he rent to me and I haven’t right to rent and they will charge him a penalty it was horrible and hard time for me,then they took me to Home Office centre,after one hour they back to me with a reporting and removal letter and my wife’s passport as they found out isn’t bad quality and they told me to back after two days for reporting and then every week,I went to a solicitor who asked for 1800£ to process my case,I haven’t choices I accepted as I was afraid of removal,he wrote a preaction letter to the Home office blaming them for what they did to me....,and he made EEA application for residence card,one day after I went to reporting centre they gave me another reporting letter with a Callander every month,recently my solicitor received a response from them for preaction letter they said that all what happened they followed a law and I wasn’t have a wright to resid when they come to our house as I didn’t apply for any application to stay or to extend my expired visa,and they stopped removal action as I have an pending application but still must go to reporting every month (I don’t understand why) sorry for writing a lot I tried to explain my situation,now I’m still waiting for my certificate of application it’s really took a long time,any help please as my solicitor doesn’t help at all imagine he received my biometric letter 22/12/17 he called me 2/01/2018 !!!! This is my application timeline :
Decision made:
Documents Returned on:
Hello dear . Hopefully everything will be fine with all of us :)
Could you please tell me if you’ve overstayed in uk ? Also, Do you Have to get married before applying for EEA resident card ?
Yes I’m an overstayer in uk,you can apply for EEA residence card without marriage for example if you have a girlfriend and you lived together for 2 years and you have evidence of relationship you can apply as a partner

Network
Newly Registered

Post by Network » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:10 am

Loutfi wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 pm
I'm sorry about what happend to u bro and can u tell me where u from if u don't mind
I'm in same situation I'm even scared to get married I'm gonna apply for EEA RFM and then I will get married hopefully
And now u can't do nothing bro until till u have ur decision and I wish u good luck bro it's hard to residen card especially overstayer
Thank you ,good luck to you too

Loutfi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Loutfi » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Thanks u guys and wish good like to everyone