ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslips and employment letters

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akky12
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by akky12 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 pm

hello friends, i am british pakistani and recently got married from Pakistan, i just have some enquiries and maybe someone can give me me some correct information as im hearing certain things

i have been working part time since last year feb until just a month ago as i got another part time job (2 part time jobs) both are zero hours but i manage to get 50 hours a week and my salary is calculated to atleast £19,500, if i carry on doing this job for as long as i can, can i use 6month slips of my old job and 6months of my new job which i started just less than month ago to apply for my wifes visa or do i need to work longer in my new part time job for the wage slips to be accepted?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: spouse visa

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm

your situation seems more fit under category B where firstly you need to have earned at least £18600 during the last 12 months from the mixture of all jobs and secondly must have earned at least £9300 during the last 6 months with the mixture of all jobs.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

akky12
Newly Registered

Post by akky12 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:18 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 pm
your situation seems more fit under category B where firstly you need to have earned at least £18600 during the last 12 months from the mixture of all jobs and secondly must have earned at least £9300 during the last 6 months with the mixture of all jobs.
even though im going througg my 3 months probation for my new job, can i use wage slips of 6 months for the job i have just started or is there a certain waiting time?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:49 pm

HO don't care about probation period rather only concerns about ensuring the required income be met. You will need 12 months of payslips & bank statements and employer letter of all jobs.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

akky12
Newly Registered

spouse visa wage slips

Post by akky12 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 am

im in some sort off confusion if anyone can help me out, i receive my wage from 2 jobs every month, first job payment comes in every month on the 15th and 2nd one comes on 23rd, my confusion is that are these wages calculated for 12 months or 52 weeks, from both jobs in total i receive atleast £1,496 which comes to exactly £374 a week, now when i calculate it my weekly wage to 42 weeks it comes down to £19,448 but when i calculate it to 12 month it comes down under 18000, someone please help me on this

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: spouse visa wage slips

Post by seagul » Thu May 03, 2018 7:31 pm

akky12 wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:21 am
im in some sort off confusion if anyone can help me out, i receive my wage from 2 jobs every month, first job payment comes in every month on the 15th and 2nd one comes on 23rd, my confusion is that are these wages calculated for 12 months or 52 weeks, from both jobs in total i receive atleast £1,496 which comes to exactly £374 a week, now when i calculate it my weekly wage to 42 weeks it comes down to £19,448 but when i calculate it to 12 month it comes down under 18000, someone please help me on this
if you are getting paid monthly then you shouldn't make any calculation in weekly.

akky12
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa wage slips

Post by akky12 » Fri May 04, 2018 3:31 pm

hi friend, at the moment i have 4 months of wage slips from both jobs which i get paid monthly, im not sure how the calculations work, if i state my wages from the last 3 months can u calculate and tell me if i am coming down right

month 1
£616.70 - £921.36

month 2
£652.73 - £920

month 3
£792.79 - £1,058

akky12
Newly Registered

visiting spouse for visa

Post by akky12 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 am

hi there i have 2 questions, because im going through this process im getting different replies from people which worry me, got married first week of november 2017 in pakistan, i have enough proof to show my marriage and when we went out together, came back november 16th 2017, in july 23 2018 i will have 6months of wage slips that cover the 18.600, my question is that because it has been over 6months since i last saw her, will my case be denied on the basis that ive not met her since then or will all my documents be okay?

2nd question is just that my job covers the total 18.600 but it is a zero hour contract, is that enough?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: visiting spouse for visa

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:42 am

akky12 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:44 am
hi there i have 2 questions, because im going through this process im getting different replies from people which worry me, got married first week of november 2017 in pakistan, i have enough proof to show my marriage and when we went out together, came back november 16th 2017, in july 23 2018 i will have 6months of wage slips that cover the 18.600, my question is that because it has been over 6months since i last saw her, will my case be denied on the basis that ive not met her since then or will all my documents be okay?

2nd question is just that my job covers the total 18.600 but it is a zero hour contract, is that enough?
If you got sufficient proof called subsisting relation of those 6 months since when you haven't seen in person to your partner then it will be fine. Proofs such as what's up/viber chats/calls, money sending receipts, cards/gifts sent/received etc.
HO don't care about pattern/nature of job contract even zero hour as long as the required financial threshold is being. Zero hour workers more likely are non-salaried whose wages vary each month.

akky12
Newly Registered

spouse visa emplyer letter

Post by akky12 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:49 am

hi there im applying for a spouse visa but i need to know more about the employer letter, i do 2 jobs, 1st one is zero hours but weekly i do 29 hours and have been doing for 1 year, 2nd job i have 8 contracted hours but i come out with 21 to 26 hours a week, wage slips are coming down to 19.500, can u tell me what the 2 employers from seperate jobs have to write in the letters

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: spouse visa emplyer letter

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am

Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL questions on the same application in one topic and refrain from posting spouse visa questions in the Settling In (click) sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akky12
Newly Registered

new job for spouse visa

Post by akky12 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:58 pm

i just wish to know that i have been doing 2 jobs soo far and i have got 5months wage slips there, a month ago i started a 3rd job as i was getting less hours from 2nd job, i have been doing the 3rd job for a month now and will be paid soon aswell, can i apply for spouse visa using the 3rd job that has only been a month or 2?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:30 am
Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL questions on the same application in one topic and refrain from posting spouse visa questions in the Settling In (click) sub forum.
Is there anything in the above post of mine that is not clear?? Please desist from starting new topics in the 'settling in' sub forum and continue your questions in ONE topic (this one)!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

akky12
Newly Registered

payslips and employment letters

Post by akky12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:24 pm

hi i just want to know that if my 6months are covering the 18.600 wage then is my 6months wage slips enough or do i need to show atleast 7 to 8 months of wage slips do get my spouse visa approved?

ive heard i have to get employment letters and letter from myself and letter from the person whos house i live in, the question is that because i do 2 jobs, 1st job is zero hours but been doing 30 hours for the past over a year and the 2nd job is 8hours contracted but ive done between 21 and 28 hours a week, what do these employment letters have to actually state, what does the landlords letter have to actually say and what does my personal letter have to actually say?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Topics Merged (click)

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:34 am
CR001 wrote:
Topics Merged (click)

Is there anything in the above post of mine that is not clear?? Please desist from starting new topics in the 'settling in' sub forum and continue your questions in ONE topic (this one)!!!
This is the final request that will be made to stop posting in the settling in sub forum and to keep your questions in one topic before access to the forum is terminated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

akky12
Newly Registered

Re: visiting spouse for visa

Post by akky12 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:33 pm

If you got sufficient proof called subsisting relation of those 6 months since when you haven't seen in person to your partner then it will be fine. Proofs such as what's up/viber chats/calls, money sending receipts, cards/gifts sent/received etc.
HO don't care about pattern/nature of job contract even zero hour as long as the required financial threshold is being. Zero hour workers more likely are non-salaried whose wages vary each month.
[/quote]

i i just want to know that if my 6months are covering the 18.600 wage then is my 6months wage slips enough or do i need to show atleast 7 to 8 months of wage slips do get my spouse visa approved?

ive heard i have to get employment letters and letter from myself and letter from the person whos house i live in, the question is that because i do 2 jobs, 1st job is zero hours but been doing 30 hours for the past over a year and the 2nd job is 8hours contracted but ive done between 21 and 28 hours a week, what do these employment letters have to actually state, what does the landlords letter have to actually say and what does my personal letter have to actually say?