ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After 1 year getting PR wife complain to Homeoffice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

After 1 year getting PR wife complain to Homeoffice

Post by redsaintt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am

Hi
I am in too much stress I got PR in 2016 Nov, things are not working well and my wife accused to police I beat her which I didn't last year I had a court case and grace of god I won the case and court said do not contact her by any means for another 2 years which I didn't yesterday she ring at my work place and says I complain to Homeoffice and request to cancel my PR. Now I am confused why she did it second thing definitely she cook up some story.
Now my question is can she still cancel my PR cause I don't depends on her anymore.

Please answer me cause i am going back to my country next week for one month.

Thanks

Malikss

Re: After 1 year getting PR wife complain to Homeoffice

Post by Malikss » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:51 am

redsaintt wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am
Hi
I am in too much stress I got PR in 2016 Nov, things are not working well and my wife accused to police I beat her which I didn't last year I had a court case and grace of god I won the case and court said do not contact her by any means for another 2 years which I didn't yesterday she ring at my work place and says I complain to Homeoffice and request to cancel my PR. Now I am confused why she did it second thing definitely she cook up some story.
Now my question is can she still cancel my PR cause I don't depends on her anymore.

Thanks
Hi sorry to hear about this first of all you dont need to worry about your PR cause she cant do any thing on it but the second go to your local police station with the statement of the person who answered call from her and tell every thing to the police station and make complain that she is trying to harras you thats it.

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:30 am

Thanks malik brother
I am only concern if she did anything behind my back how do I know cause I am going to my country

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 am

redsaintt wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:25 am
Hi

Thanks
Hello,

here is what i would have done if i had a situation like this....

1. proceed with Divorce.

2. apply for British Citizenship(actually you could have done it in Nov 2017 couldnt you?)

3. cease all joint bank accounts and change the online passwords etc.

4. write a letter to local council or go to them and remove herself from council tax letter.

5. order new bank cards for your self tell them you lost them same as with credit cards.

6. Clear score google it and make your credit report and keep a closed eye on it about your financial accounts.

my best learnt it hard way his wife took £2000 overdraft and used it which he had to pay.

Good Luck with courts and get a family Lawyer to sort it out for u.

Ali
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Thanks Ali bhai
I already done everything I won the case now my question can she still contact to immigration and accused me for anything else.
British passport I can't apply in Nov cause court hearing was pending.

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm

redsaintt wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 pm
Thanks Ali bhai
I already done everything I won the case now my question can she still contact to immigration and accused me for anything else.
You welcome

Well done kid. she cant do nothing my brother coz you are not dependent on her any more. secondly if ever home office contact u regarding this thing send them a copy of your case decision and tell them get things removed off your record. similarly check Good Character Requirement for British Citizenship..... any thing else just write here and i will pick it up.

Take care
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D

redsaintt
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by redsaintt » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 am

alijawad786 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm
redsaintt wrote:
Thanks Ali bhai
You welcome

Well done kid. she cant do nothing my brother coz you are not dependent on her any more. secondly if ever home office contact u regarding this thing send them a copy of your case decision and tell them get things removed off your record. similarly check Good Character Requirement for British Citizenship..... any thing else just write here and i will pick it up.

Take care
Is there any way I contact Homeoffice and aware of the situation.
Can I contact you personally
Thanks

alijawad786
Mood:

Post by alijawad786 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am

redsaintt wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 am
alijawad786 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:43 pm
redsaintt wrote:
Thanks Ali bhai
You welcome

Take care
Is there any way I contact Homeoffice and aware of the situation.
Can I contact you personally
Thanks

1. here are list of phone numbers to make all enquires

Key Home Office Contact Numbers – At a Glance‬‬‬

Home Office Helpline UK Contact Number Opening Hours
Citizenship and Nationality Enquiries 0300 123 2253 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-4:30 Friday
UK Visas and Immigration Contact Centre 0300 123 2241 9am-4:45pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-4:30pm Fridays
Enquiries from European Citizens 0300 123 2253 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-4:40pm Friday
Asylum Customer Contact Centre 0300 123 2235 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am-4:40pm Friday

2. as i said leave it here and i will pick it up. i think its against the board rules to share personal contacts.

Thanks

Ali
Ali J/-\\/\//-\D