ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier 2 (G) to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adar
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Switching from Tier 2 (G) to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by Adar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Hi,
I am seeking for some advice regarding my Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa application. I have been called for an interview after 3 weeks. So I would like to know what are the possible questions they are going to ask so that I can prepared myself and be confident.
Since I am switching from Tier 2 visa to Tier 1 I haven't opened my company yet. I have submitted my business plan with Forecast of Income Statement for 5 years with all other necessary documents.
I have found the list of questions for those who had already opened the company and for extension but not for my case.
So, could anybody please help me in this regard?
Thank you in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Switching from Tier 2 (G) to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 pm

There are many interview questions lists on the forum.Many of the questions will be SPECIFIC to your business plan

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/tier-1-ent ... 58620.html
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/uk-tier-1- ... 21722.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

beauty_ENT
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Switching from Tier 2 (G) to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)

Post by beauty_ENT » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 pm

The interviewer will also ask you abut previous employment, he will ask about your office full address, telephone number,etc, he will also ask why you want to switch from Tier2 to tier1.