ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension in process to ILR(LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amnaali03

Tier 1 extension in process to ILR(LR)

Post by amnaali03 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Dear Members, I need your guidance in the following points. I shall be thankful for your time and valuable suggestions.

Currently I am on tier 1 ent visa and my extension application with one dependent is under process. I am going to complete my 10 years in first week of Januay 2018. If I could not get any outcome of my application by then, i am planing to apply ILR (LR) using premium service. I need your guindance on;

1- By using premium service, can i apply for my dependent at the same time (i think on flr(m))?
2- If not at the same time, then when my dependent can switch & how?
3-If my dependent can’t apply with me using premium service, then what will be her status of her application which is already in home office for extension as my dependent?
4- Is there any anuual income (18600 or so) at this stage for me or my dependent.
5-I am getting salary of 10000£ per annum from my company, i am director of that company. If there is any annual income requirement at this stage, can my dependent start job and fulfill requirement.

In short, I am little bit confused about my wife application when i will apply for ilr using premium service & to deal with income threshold, if required at this stage.

With best regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 extension in process to ILR(LR)

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:41 pm

1. Yes you can. Two separate appointments, wifes appointment after yours. If your ILR fails or is held for further checks, her FLR(M) will also fail and held. FLR(M) will also reset her clock to zero.

2. See #1 above. If her visa has already expired, best to vary her application to FLR(M).

3. She won't qualify for PBS Dependent extension if you apply and are granted ILR based on long residence. Her PBS Dependent extension will be likely refused.

4. For FLR(M), you/she needs to show income of £18,600pa (assuming no children, otherwise it will be more).

5. If you do not have evidence for at least 6 months proving you meet the financial requirement, her FLR(M) will fail. You/she don't have enough time now to prove 6 months if she has not been working. You can use combined income, but 6 months evidence is required (payslips and bank statements).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi CR001, thanks for your reply. Please give your opinion on point 4 & 5 discussed above;

4- I have two children age 1 and 2 years, UK born with no visa or passport, as they never travelled outside Uk. I applied for extension of me and my wife only, not for kids. As you said, we need to show income of £18600pa. If we not apply for kids, untill my wife get FLR(M), is that possible?

5-Is there any solution to overcome above issue of annual income? My wife can start job now and after 6 month if she get visa, thats Ok. But how to cover time till then, if I successfully get ILR(LR) in january then what will be her visa status?
Can divided from company sort this issue? Any best solution?

I shall be really thankful to you and other members for this help.

Best regards

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Hi CR001 and other senior members,

One more thing to add above situation; I have more than £40k of shares in share dealing Uk account from last one year or more. Can I use / show that amount of money to show that I have enough funds to meet criteria of £18600pa?

With regards

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 am

Any suggestion from senior members plz....

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 pm

Dear members,

1-I applied for Tier1 Ent Ext at end of Sep 2017, with one dependent.
2-Varied Tier1 Ent Ext application to SET(LR) on 4th of January 2018 at Cardiff PEO and case worker handed me a letter that your application is valid, but we need further checks.

My question is: What to do with my dependent application? Just to wait for the outcome of my ILR (LR) application (I hope if positive) and then apply for my wife FLR(M) OR some other action is required now?

I shall be thankful for your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:02 am

amnaali03 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 pm
Dear members,

1-I applied for Tier1 Ent Ext at end of Sep 2017, with one dependent.
2-Varied Tier1 Ent Ext application to SET(LR) on 4th of January 2018 at Cardiff PEO and case worker handed me a letter that your application is valid, but we need further checks.

My question is: What to do with my dependent application? Just to wait for the outcome of my ILR (LR) application (I hope if positive) and then apply for my wife FLR(M) OR some other action is required now?

I shall be thankful for your valuable suggestions.

Regards
hi amnaali did you get any response after that further checks letter

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 am

No response yet, its 4th week going. When you got your fee refund? What you think, its due MP involvement or just with time they refund it?
Thanks

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Party Rocker » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:12 am

i think no need for Mp involvement give them atleast 8 weeks and then you can send them an email on public enquire and they should send it to you

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Dear Members,
I need your valuable suggestion.

I varied my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext application to ILR(LR) on 4th January at Cardiff PEO. I was handed a letter that my application need further checks.

Today I rang to Ukvi help line for the refund of my Tier 1 Ext application fee and IHS. The guy advised me to write to Tier 1 Ent Ext application case worker. I know case worker name, as it was on complex issues letter which i received few days after my application.

My question is: Should I write a letter to case worker of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Ext application for the refund of fee and IHS?

Or I should wait / any email address for refund of fee?

With regards,