ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My sister needs help

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nsuk
- thin ice -

My sister needs help

Post by nsuk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 am

Hi friends

Very unfortunately my brother in law has expired because of a sudden heart attack while asleep in Auckland (New Zealand) recently. He was there on a student visa with my sister and my niece as his dependents. After finishing his studies he was working as a Duty Manager in Pizza Hut since last year and was about to get extension in August 2018. Now since he has left the world very suddenly at a very young age leaving my sister and her daughter in a very difficult situation, she is being told to leave the country asap as she has no right to live there anymore. Is it true?

My sister is working there and my niece is studying in Year 8. There lives are being turned upside down by destiny and they need help in this desperate situation.

I live in the UK since 2006 and I don't know much about Nz immigration laws. Can any one from our group show us some light in this very dark hour of our lives. If my sister was here she would have surely got help as a destitute woman by the UK Government but I don't know what to do in NZ.

Any helpful hands from you guys are being waited for.

Many thanks and God bless you all.
NSUK

rahuldivann
Newly Registered
India

Re: My sister needs help

Post by rahuldivann » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:01 am

I don't much about it but in case, if your sister start studying there then she might get chance to stay there. She should consult some lawyer there and ask for the legal help. In case, if she get student visa then there might be some chances of staying there and then after some while she will get chance to apply for PR according to eligibility.