ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Extension Approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Complex Letter

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Hi
I have applied for tier 1 entreprenuer team visa extension
Application was sent on 24 august 2017
Biometric enrollment letter on 8 sept 2017
Biometric given on 9 sept 2017
Complex letter recieved 16 sept 2017

Today i recieved this letter from home office the letter is not sent to my partner. I called my solicitor he said nothing to worry about its a general letter sent to almost all applucation

My question is
How long does it take after this letter?
Any process or procedure to expedite?
Is my solicitor saying right?
Please send me reply thanka

ENTREPRENEUR1983

Re: Complex Letter

Post by ENTREPRENEUR1983 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Mahmoodshaikhani wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:24 pm
Hi
I have applied for tier 1 entreprenuer team visa extension

Today i recieved this letter from home office the letter is not sent to my partner. I called my solicitor he said nothing to worry about its a general letter sent to almost all applucation

My question is
How long does it take after this letter?
Any process or procedure to expedite?
Is my solicitor saying right?
Please send me reply thanka
Hi, its a general letter sent to almost everyone who is applying except for some lucky once. Nothing to worry about. Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Complex Letter

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:42 am

Generic letter sent by HO. No one can tell you more about the timeline of your application. Discussed many time on the forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Pre-action letter for Tier 1 Extn Delay - 5 months

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:29 am

Hi
The PAP has been sent to the home office today by my solicitor as i am waiting for last 5 months for my tier 1 entreprenuer extension. They responded to MP letter saying that my application does not have any outstanding issues in october and still tge application is delayed. Lets hope for the positive news on the pre action protocol

Momi

Re: Pre-action letter for Tier 1 Extn Delay - 5 months

Post by Momi » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:09 am

Many applicants have been waiting for last more than a year.
If it works for you then it will be proved that home office is only approving those applicants applications who are sending them PAP.
Best of luck

heyaheya
Member of Standing

Post by heyaheya » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:48 am

yes i know an acquaintance she got her visa approved after like three days when she sent pap.. hope u get one as well.. good luck keep us updated

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:30 am

Hi, I am waiting for 18 months now and yesterday I sent an email to complain department too. But did not mention anything in my letter about PAP. Is it possible for you to share the related section of the letter the lawyer wrote you about PAP?
Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 am

Sending PAP to HO for delaying your application makes no sense. In most cases, PAP is sent to HO in case they have done something unlawful and you want to challenge them in the court. Delaying an application is not an unlawful act and you cannot challenge them in a court over it.
Such an opportunist practice is being promoted by unethical solicitors who use the plight of migrants stuck in the immigration system to fill up their pockets. Keep your money and do not waste it on such solicitors :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Momi

Post by Momi » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:13 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 am
Sending PAP to HO for delaying your application makes no sense. In most cases, PAP is sent to HO in case they have done something unlawful and you want to challenge them in the court. Delaying an application is not an unlawful act and you cannot challenge them in a court over it.
Such an opportunist practice is being promoted by unethical solicitors who use the plight of migrants stuck in the immigration system to fill up their pockets. Keep your money and do not waste it on such solicitors :!:
But @zimba there are more then 15 applicants who got approval after sending PAP.
Once someone threaten them they will eventually approve the application.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 am
With all respect Zimba, I think waiting for long times without any communication is unlawful act.
Unfortunately I cannot discuss under sombody else’s post, but there is nothing that complex that cannot be decided over a year! The least they can do if they have a ligit reason is to reject an applicant or ask for 2nd interview. In this way we can reapply but now in 3 months It is gonna be 24 months since I invested in my company and I will not be able to claim points if I need to reapply and need a new £k50. (Initial app switch from GE).

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:35 pm

@zimba you are really funny :-)

someone pays you and you agree to do the job is 8 weeks and then you delay the work for over 1 year , the client asks you why his work is delayed and you do not reply his phone calls or letters

is this lawful ??? please explain

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 pm

I did not try to justify the UKVI treatment of migrants, ofcourse it is horrible. Unlawful means something very specific in the legal world.
However being misled by solicitors to think this is unlawful and you can take this to court is bizarre. You are being treated unfairly by HO, why let solicitors to lie and take your money ?

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:52 am

I understand the point what you are saying but on home office web site it says 8 weeks standard time for point based system and according to point based system everything is verified in initial application its just like i am appointing someone to do a job for me and initially the job has been given and after 3 years to extend his job i am taking instead of 8 weeks 8 months to verify the documents strange and not logical even though all the required things were provided.
In my pap i have specified that if home office is replying to the MP letter in oct mentioning that their are no outstanding issues in the application
Than whats the complex thing and taking that much of time i think home office should not take that much of time in extension as word extension is the continuity of something initially accepted they should see as if all the requirements are fulfilled legally and as per point based system or not they should decide and reply they are just putting burden on themselves to hold the applications

mohsensari

Post by mohsensari » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:22 am

msaleemu wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 am
Hey

PAP sent to HO today as i am waiting from almost 11 months
Could you share the PAP letter template please.

Momi

Post by Momi » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 pm

There was a huge protest in Downing Street day before yesterday against home office long delays to make decision.
Home office don't have much staff to deal with these backlogs.
Now they started registering all Europeans and they need a lot of staff to register more than 3 million people but they are hiring 700 people in next few months.
I hope it will work for both of you.

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 pm

Hi
I have sent the PAP on 31 january and recieved a reply from ho on 4 feb informing that your application is in process and its complex as informed in previous letter in september
But today i recieved the ihs refund and would like to know what will happen next

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Its a partiall refund

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Mahmoodshaikhani wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:38 pm
Hi
I have sent the PAP on 31 january and recieved a reply from ho on 4 feb informing that your application is in process and its complex as informed in previous letter in september
But today i recieved the ihs refund and would like to know what will happen next
Please remain patient to hear back. IHS refund means nothing

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entreprenuer Extension Approved

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:32 am

Hi Everyone
I have applied for tier 1 entreprenuer team visa extension 200 k
Contacted MP in dec jan feb mar
Contacted on Home Office in Feb on email regarding the progress
Called several times asking about my application
Sent PAP in Feb got a reply
Ihs refund on 12 feb
21 March recieved a call from my solicitor that they have recieved the approval letter today from home office

Thanks God

Now waiting for BRP and documents

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer Extension Approved

Post by nali78 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 am

Many congratulations Mehmood. Any interview?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:23 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shahrasu
Newly Registered

Post by shahrasu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Congratulation Mate. I had IHS refund on 09th Feb . After that No News. Waiting ...

shahrasu
Newly Registered

Post by shahrasu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Congratulation Mate. I had IHS refund on 09th Feb . After that No News. Waiting ..

Mahmoodshaikhani
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mahmoodshaikhani » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:28 am

Hi
Today 22 March i recieved all the documents with passport and BRP

No interview

Thanks to everyone one in the forum would be in touch soon for Ilr

Khan51214

Post by Khan51214 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 pm