ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR Application Australian Citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dingo144
Newly Registered
Mood:
Austria

PR Application Australian Citizen

Post by dingo144 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:25 am

Hi all,

I am an Austrian citizen and am married to an Australian citizen. We are in the process of preparing his application for PR and I have a few questions.
  • His passport is expired, can we still apply or do we need to get his passport renewed first?
  • We will fulfil the 5-year residency requirement in September, can we apply before or do we have to wait until September?
  • I haven't kept our tenancy agreements (we moved around quite a bit), how can I proof our addresses?
  • Secton 9 of the form ask for "EEA relevant activity". I have provided a full breakdown of what I (the sponsor) have been doing for the last 5 years (I've been working all of these 5 years except 3 days). Do I need to provide the same for my husband as well?
  • Another section ask about use of public funds. We used to get council tax reduction for one year while my husband was at university and I claimed Jobseekers for 2 days in 2015. I did not keep any of the documentation, what other way do I have to show the use of these public funds?
Thanks for any help and advise!

Sophie