ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complicated fiancé visa, i really some help please!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mazz123
Newly Registered
France

Complicated fiancé visa, i really some help please!

Post by Mazz123 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Hello every one,

I met my Chinese girlfriend in London, we were dating each other from 6 months and then the relationship turned into boyfriend and girlfriend. She was here in U.K. on a visitor visa and then she overstayed two month on her visa and then she was deported back to China recently and I think she got banned for 10 years.

Some background about her in the past before she came to U.K. on a visit visa. She was married in China 5 year ago and got divorced from her ex-husband legally from court in China she has a daughter 6 year old now and living as a single mum in China.

Now I want to sponsor her to U.K. on fiancé visa, I have no idea how will this work, the case look so complicated and am stressing so much and I don’t know what to do? Please some one help me. financially I am stable and am making 25k a year and paying tax.
Few questions.
(1) I heard 10 year ban doesn’t apply to her because I will be sponsoring her as my fiancé?
(2) Can I sponsor her daughter as well on a fiancé ? How does that work?
(3) On fiance visa do we have to live together for two year? Or can I sponsor her straight away because we want to get married in U.K.

I will be very thankful for you help and will really appreciate it.

Thanks!