ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application - payment just failed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eea2_before_too_late
Newly Registered
Austria

EEA2 application - payment just failed

Post by eea2_before_too_late » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:36 am

Hi all,

This has literally happened just now. The payment for the EEA2 just failed for insuficcient funds in the account. The bank informed me instantly. I have now realised that the debit card written has not enough funds, which I have solved immediately.

I think that the application will be returned as invalid, however:
If you fail to do any of these things, for example, if the payment submitted does not cover the full cost of your application, or fails to meet the requirements set out above, your application will be rejected as invalid.

If your application is rejected as invalid your application will not be considered and your fee will be refunded less an administration fee of £25 for each person included in the application.
Since as of now no money has been taken from the card, I wonder how could they even take £25 if they were not able to withdraw money at all.

On the other hand, if they attempt to make the payment once more, there will be funds since I just transfered £200.

Yes, this is a terrible mistake, specially after spending hours filling the forms and gathering the documents :oops: :oops: