ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelation of stamp 4 ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sundas2013

Cancelation of stamp 4 ireland

Post by sundas2013 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi, i have a question regarding cancelation of stamp 4. One of my friend who use to live in uk, got married to romanian national in december2014. He was refused visa as home office said its a sham marriage. But they were in genuine relationship. She use to work full time when she was in uk. In 2016 february they moved to ireland. In ireland my friend got stamp 4. They both are working full time. But recently their relation starts to fall apart. Girl want divorce now. My friend is in pakistan, he went their to see his parents after 6 years. She is now threatning him that she will not let him.enter in ireland. My question is what should my friend do to save his status. And if she applies for divorce what are his chances to come back to ireland? Will he be able to keep his status or it will be cancelled? He is extreamly upset. Any advice or suggestion would be apprecieted. Thanks alot in advanve

usmanch313

Re: Cancelation of stamp 4 ireland

Post by usmanch313 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:00 pm

There nothing much you and he can do in this case.
If she don't want to live with him and want apply divorce or She report to immigration so your friend having trouble .
She can't get divorce in Ireland because you have to live 4 Years separate then you can get divorce or if she applied from her country that will be problem .
Everything in her hand your friend can't do nothing .
That's just my opinion you better get legal advisor.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Cancelation of stamp 4 ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Well I think .. as long as she is in this country and workin full time and divorce is not final .. His stamp4 is valid .. at least he can come back to ireland..

Unless she makes a fuss about domestic violence

But anyway he will b in trouble when he has to renew his stamp4 ....

Thats my personal opinion.. I can be wrong ..
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰