ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Topic Deleted - Why?

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CabbageMan
Newly Registered

Topic Deleted - Why?

Post by CabbageMan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 am

My topic asking about financial requirements posted here earlier today was deleted. I've had a look through the FAQs and announcements, can't find what I could have done wrong. Why would this be?

vinny

Re: Topic Deleted - Why?

Post by vinny » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 am

It wasn’t deleted.

I’ve merged it with another of your topic, thinking that it may be related to it. If it’s not, then please let me know and I’ll split it off into a new topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

CabbageMan
Newly Registered

Re: Topic Deleted - Why?

Post by CabbageMan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 am

Ah, many thanks for the clarification, got it!

I started a new topic as I felt it was different (visa for the retired partner of my British mother vs family visas for my spouse and child) but the question is also about proving the income requirement. I don't mind either way, happy to continue the topic there. Thanks for your help.