ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work in Romania on Cyrpus Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shan124
Newly Registered
India

Romanian Citizenship Card

Post by shan124 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello,

I have some question to ask, if anyone can help with the right information :
I am Indian Citizen married to Romanian girl. It is now almost 2 years of our marriage and now i moved to Romania. We married in Cyprus (Europe) and now we want to live in Romania.
1. What documents do i need to apply for residence card in Romania ?
2. Can some one please suggest how many days immigration takes to issue Visa or id card and for how many years they will issue me ?

Please suggest or provide some links to read about these issues, i searched alot but could not find satisfactory information.

Thank you

shan124
Newly Registered
India

Work in Romania on Cyrpus Visa

Post by shan124 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello,

I have some questions to ask and i do not know from where to get this info, please provide some suggestions with correct information about .... :
1. I have European-Cyprus visa but i am not sure that can i work in Romania legally until i will get my Romanian Visa.
2. Please suggest how to apply for a business or self employed visa in Romania and what is the procedure ?

Please suggest where to find this info.

Thank you

Ajirl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Work in Romania on Cyrpus Visa

Post by Ajirl » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Dear, You can apply residence card in Romania as family member of eu citizen if your wife worked in Cyprus for couple of months. you can apply when you get to Romania

Ajirl
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Ajirl » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 pm

Dear Shan, which residence card you got from Cyprus. If you got eu family member card from Cyprus then you can work any of eu countries

shan124
Newly Registered
India

Post by shan124 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:29 am

Dear Ajril, thank you for your reply, i have got 5 years family permit from Cyprus. But i am not sure if is it possible to start work in Romania without Romanian residence card as people ask for Romanian id / documents ?

together_2017
Mood:
Ireland

Post by together_2017 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:49 am

Hi Shan,

I got same paper as you yellow slip form cyprus, im in XYZ EU state , but I couldn't work on same slip from cyprus to other EU states, so where I'm living now I have to register myself here to get their residence permit which allows me now for business+any kind of work freely.

So you need to register yourself in Romania to enroll for the work activities their.