ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for 18 months for initial app!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zamaha
Member of Standing

Waiting for 18 months for initial app!

Post by zamaha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:23 am

Hi dear members of guru
I appreciate if you advise me what to do.
I applied for initial app in aug 2016 and in oct 2016 I have been interviewed and since then no news.
I contacted my mp in oct 2017 and I was told to wait another 3 months. Contacted her again in Jan 2018 and now after 6 weeks she told me that she cant help me. Ho said that my app is complex and needs more time!!!! I cannot understand even if it is fully complex if they could n’t solve it in 18 months they cant do it at all!!! I also send a complain email to HO last week but not respond yet.

Now my problem!!! As I switched from GE to E visa, and I have a business, I transferred all the fund as the DL 90 days before my application and during these months I used that money to expand my business. Now based on rules, I only can claim points for the investment made 24 months before the date of application (24 months end in april). If God forbids and my application get refused I do not know what to do! I already spent around £k90 on my business.

It is not fair and right to keep an application without any result for such long that I loose any rights to claim points for my investment. What can I do?

zamaha
Member of Standing

Waiting for 18 months and investment issue.

Post by zamaha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Can anybody help me plz? Should I change it to share capital now?