ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current activities of eu citizen for EU1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

narsilionh

current activities of eu citizen for EU1

Post by narsilionh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Hi folks
currently I'm waiting EU1 application result holding temporary stamp4 vlid 6months.

I apllied EU1 as qualifying member of EU citizen
and she is study in Dublin as full time student.
therefore we have been sent out her current activities include financal resources and corresponding bank statement last year.

But today I have got letter from EUTR, they want to me send my wife's current activities and financal resources and coeeesponding bank statement.

I don't understand why I recieved it despite we already summited all documents before few months ago.
also I still have the letter from EUTR aknowledgement that they recieved all documents.

The letter say " Your application is in the final stages of processing and there are still documents outstanding. I would be obliged if you would submit the following documents by Registered Post to EU Treaty Righrs Unit.

as you can see they said still documents outstanding.
but we already sent it if they missing it's not my fault.
I don't know what is their intantion. If just they want to confirm current activity is fine.
I need any advice from you guys I want ro make it sure whats goinf now.

Also If her parents are support her financially, should we need tons of money in her bank to proof her bank statement?.

Thanks

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Re: current activities of eu citizen for EU1

Post by broli » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 am

When did you apply ?

Who's bank statement did you send to them ?

She's student and what is your current activity ?

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 pm

broli wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:41 am
When did you apply ?

Who's bank statement did you send to them ?

She's student and what is your current activity ?
They want EU citizen's Bank statement not me
I emailed them in the morning and they said

"Please submit an up-to-date bank statement showing that the EU citizen has
sufficient resources" .

I applied last year around sep,nov can't remember correct data.

She is student at DCU and I don't have earning at the moment.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm

She need to have an account that show the money going in.

As for me i have a job so we made a joined saving account where i put money every month.

They need account that shows her name to be sure that she have access to the money.

They can see money deposited and they will she has access to it .

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 pm

broli wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm
She need to have an account that show the money going in.

As for me i have a job so we made a joined saving account where i put money every month.

They need account that shows her name to be sure that she have access to the money.

They can see money deposited and they will she has access to it .
Yes we have one she has bank account that she orginised Uni payment and recieved money from parents.

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:05 pm

send them that uni payment statement and open a joint account meanwhile

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:05 pm
send them that uni payment statement and open a joint account meanwhile
but we can not open join account becausw we both have no jobs. normally her parents send momey to her bank of ireland account. and last time we applied everything with parents year wage and her bank statement.
can I just do same things this time ?

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

ask bank to give you in writing that they cant open your account sent immigration that too

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm
ask bank to give you in writing that they cant open your account sent immigration that too
Okay, is the joint bank account necessary? I don't know why we need it especially in this case.
we living well with my wife's bank card. and EUTR asked me only EU Citizen's current activities and her financial resource. Her dad send money every month through her bank account
the money came out automatically from her dad account, I think we might use dad letter that he support us . and proof paper that we received money every month by automatic translation from her dad also use paper regarding annual income is that okay ?, I think it should be enough to proof financial resource.

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 pm

joint account is not necessary any official verifiable document that proof recourses/ funds available to eu citizen is acceptable

I only suggest this because if the immigration office request local bank statement you can say that you cant have it in your current situation.

on a separate note wish I had a dad like her :mrgreen:

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:52 pm

A student need no bank statements. There is only a declaration needed.

Regulations 2015
Paragraph 6 (3)(a)(III)

(iii) is enrolled in an educational establishment accredited or financed by the State for the principal purpose of following a course of study there and has comprehensive sickness insurance in respect of himself or herself and his or her family members and, by means of a declaration or otherwise, satisfies the Minister that he or she has sufficient resources for himself or herself and his or her family members not to become an unreasonable burden on the social assistance system of the State,

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:41 pm

mgb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:52 pm
A student need no bank statements. There is only a declaration needed.

Regulations 2015
Paragraph 6 (3)(a)(III)

(iii) is enrolled in an educational establishment accredited or financed by the State for the principal purpose of following a course of study there and has comprehensive sickness insurance in respect of himself or herself and his or her family members and, by means of a declaration or otherwise, satisfies the Minister that he or she has sufficient resources for himself or herself and his or her family members not to become an unreasonable burden on the social assistance system of the State,

we submitted all proof Health insurance, land registery,
merriage certificare with apostile, study evidence( from Uni), utility bills, solicitor letter that he gurentee we lives here (because this house techinically wife's dad house because he purchased for us.) and we've letter from EUTR that all supporting documents are accepted.

I don't know why they asked us again
do you have any advice ?

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 pm

You could write a email and ask them why they are not following Regulations 2015 Paragraph 6 (3)(a)(III).

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:52 pm
joint account is not necessary any official verifiable document that proof recourses/ funds available to eu citizen is acceptable

I only suggest this because if the immigration office request local bank statement you can say that you cant have it in your current situation.

on a separate note wish I had a dad like her :mrgreen:

Thank you ^-^ her dad is really wonderful man helps us so much we got married very early than other people
so we helps us as financially a lot until we set up.
I just little bit worried cos there is no standard amount of money that we have to proof. they just said need financial resource and doesn't say anything how much we should be hold per momth.

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:13 pm

mgb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 pm
You could write a email and ask them why they are not following Regulations 2015 Paragraph 6 (3)(a)(III).
but it says I have to satisfied them and they can ask if is not enough proof. I don't want being stupid. I think they don't belive that she study and have enough money thats why they asked again. so I might have to send them again.
our application submitted last year therefore maybe they to know if she still studying at the Uni in this year?

mgb

Post by mgb » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:51 pm

The law say declaration. If the student and eu citizen declare i have enough money that is it.
If you or your spouse apply for social welfare you are both out of the game anyway.

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 pm

mgb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:51 pm
The law say declaration. If the student and eu citizen declare i have enough money that is it.
If you or your spouse apply for social welfare you are both out of the game anyway.
I eamiled them, I mentioned regulation that you told me.
by the way
so do you mean university course letter should be declaration that we have enough money to live?.

We both didn't apply social welfare or any something similar things. really don't need that things.
We both have no earning at the moment. we have enough money and own home from my wife parents. they pay for house tax, and take care of us. we never struggled by money. so frustrated why they being so complicated.

what is your advice ? should I send to them again or just keep complain about it ?.

mgb

Post by mgb » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:26 am

The student and eu citizen should simply declare in writing that he has sufficient resources.
In the cover letter you can point to Regulations 2015 Paragraph 6 (3)(a)(III).