ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What to claim

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Daviduk12
Newly Registered

What to claim

Post by Daviduk12 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi guys.
I'm new to this so please be nice. I just looking for some information, my wife and two daugters are currently in China one step daughter and other is my daughter who im about to apply for uk passport.
But my main question is im earning about 23000 last p60 im clueless about what benefits i will be entitled too, after she comes to the uk to help top up my wages i.e child benfits or tax credits council tax etc.
I am UK born, my wife Chinese and one of the girls also Chinese
So if anyone could guide me appreciated and thanks in advance i have tryed to understand other posts but not understood fully

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What to claim

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:24 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: What to claim

Post by Wanderer » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Daviduk12 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:09 pm
Hi guys.
I'm new to this so please be nice. I just looking for some information, my wife and two daugters are currently in China one step daughter and other is my daughter who im about to apply for uk passport.
But my main question is im earning about 23000 last p60 im clueless about what benefits i will be entitled too, after she comes to the uk to help top up my wages i.e child benfits or tax credits council tax etc.
I am UK born, my wife Chinese and one of the girls also Chinese
So if anyone could guide me appreciated and thanks in advance i have tryed to understand other posts but not understood fully
Generally not mch these days, CB for British child for sure - everything else not easy...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....