ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VWS

ILR Application

Post by VWS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello people :)

Hope you all are doing good.

My ILR application is due in Dec 2018. My wife has her dependent visa valid till July 2019. I was planning to send my application alone for ILR and then get her visa renewed when its due for renenwal. But if HO takes few months (which they are taking anyway) to make a decision on my ILR application, it will be about time to send my wife's documents.

If I send it together in Dec 2018 do I need to have an income of £18600 for her visa renewal or not?

If I send her documents in July 2019 n i got my ILR till then I need to have that income for her renewal.

Is that correct and which one is a better option?

Many thanks in advance to all gurus for their help n suggestions.

marcnath

Re: ILR Application

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:18 pm

VWS wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:07 pm
Hello people :)

Hope you all are doing good.

My ILR application is due in Dec 2018. My wife has her dependent visa valid till July 2019. I was planning to send my application alone for ILR and then get her visa renewed when its due for renenwal. But if HO takes few months (which they are taking anyway) to make a decision on my ILR application, it will be about time to send my wife's documents.

If I send it together in Dec 2018 do I need to have an income of £18600 for her visa renewal or not?

If I send her documents in July 2019 n i got my ILR till then I need to have that income for her renewal.

Is that correct and which one is a better option?

Many thanks in advance to all gurus for their help n suggestions.
There are no income requirements for T1E applicants/dependants. What Visa are you on ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

VWS

Post by VWS » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:32 pm

I am on T1 ent visa and will complete my 5 years in Dec 2018. I have covered the remaining requirements i.e investment and job creation already.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice