ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Application of a British Citizen From Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shakil.saif79
Mood:
Pakistan

Spouse Visa Application of a British Citizen From Pakistan

Post by shakil.saif79 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for spouse visa for my wife. my son was born in Pak after i received british citizenship. My son now has received his british passport. I am planning to bring my wife to UK first and if she settles down in a few months then bring my son to UK. My son will be looked after by grand mother in the meantime.
Question:
1. Will it have any side effect on my Wife's application.
2. what is the minimum requirement of accommodation?
a. Does HO checks housing licence requirements?
3. what proof i need to provide for subsisting relationship other than remittance and travel slips etc?

Can you please provide the cover letter you created with exhaustive list of documents. I will greatly appreciate if you can advise anything that my help with my application.

regards,

Shakil

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse Visa Application of a British Citizen From Pakistan

Post by Londoner007 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 am

Bring both together. This is a settlement visa to come here to settle down not holiday visa, she is coming to settle not to try out the country. Do not deprive a british child of his right to be in the UK because his mother wants to try out how she likes UK.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa Application of a British Citizen From Pakistan

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:43 am

shakil.saif79 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:52 pm
Kindly refrain from tagging your questions onto other members topics from last year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.