ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

partner ilr refused and wife applied flrm

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

partner ilr refused and wife applied flrm

Post by hiitsme » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:24 pm

hi all,

my husband applied for ilr lr on feb 2017 and i applied flrm same time. we just got rejection letter for his application with appeal rights.

i haven't yet got rejection letter but waiting for it. we will be appealing for my husband's ilr decision. what do we do about my application. do we have to appeal. do we still have work rights.

thanks

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Re: partner ilr refused and wife applied flrm

Post by hiitsme » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm

hiitsme wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:24 pm
hi all,

my husband applied for ilr lr on feb 2017 and i applied flrm same time. we just got rejection letter for his application with appeal rights.

i haven't yet got rejection letter but waiting for it. we will be appealing for my husband's ilr decision. what do we do about my application. do we have to appeal. do we still have work rights. do we get passport back when we appeal
and can we travel out of country when in appeal.

thanks

CMOSUK
Mood:

Post by CMOSUK » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 pm

hiitsme wrote:
hi all,

i haven't yet got rejection letter but waiting for it. we will be appealing for my husband's ilr decision. what do we do about my application. do we have to appeal. do we still have work rights.

Thanks
It would help If you could post the full immigration history with dates and what the refusal was.

How may someone suggest if an appeal is in order when the refusal reason isn't giving.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm

CMOSUK wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 pm
hiitsme wrote:
hi all,

Thanks
It would help If you could post the full immigration history with dates and what the refusal was.

How may someone suggest if an appeal is in order when the refusal reason isn't giving.
the refusal reason is tax discrepancies. my husband was on tier 1 general self employed before.

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:40 am

Hi hiitsme
My story is similar like you. I was applied june 2016 Ilr 10 years and my wife was applied flrm same time with me. Last month 19 of January they refused my ilr due to tax amendments i was also on tier 1 general. Then after 4 days they refused my wife flrm with right of appeal. Appeal lodge on 29th January 2018.Today received hearing date 10 of September 2018. I still have right to work my employer recently check my ECS which came positive. Hope you got some idea what will your next step.

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 am

nomanwahab wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:40 am
Hi hiitsme
My story is similar like you. I was applied june 2016 Ilr 10 years and my wife was applied flrm same time with me. Last month 19 of January they refused my ilr due to tax amendments i was also on tier 1 general. Then after 4 days they refused my wife flrm with right of appeal. Appeal lodge on 29th January 2018.Today received hearing date 10 of September 2018. I still have right to work my employer recently check my ECS which came positive. Hope you got some idea what will your next step.
thank you so much. and all the best.

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 am

nomanwahab wrote:
Hi hiitsme
did you appeal for your wife flrm too? and do you have your documents returned back with passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 am

hiitsme wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm
If your visas have expired, then no you cannot travel as how will you re-enter the UK.

Also note that I understand that if you have an appeal pending and you leave the UK, your appeal is automatically withdrawn.

Appealing protects your Section 3C rights. Leaving the UK will end the Section 3C protection.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 am

hiitsme wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 am
nomanwahab wrote:
Hi hiitsme
did you appeal for your wife flrm too? and do you have your documents returned back with passport?
Yes i did same time . Appeal hearing date is same .

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nomanwahab » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:26 am

nomanwahab wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:23 am
hiitsme wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:41 am
nomanwahab wrote:
Hi hiitsme
Yes i did same time . Appeal hearing date is same .
All documents returned without passports.

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 am
hiitsme wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm
If your visas have expired, then no you cannot travel as how will you re-enter the UK.

Also note that I understand that if you have an appeal pending and you leave the UK, your appeal is automatically withdrawn.

Appealing protects your Section 3C rights. Leaving the UK will end the Section 3C protection.

can you please advise what we can do. we are in a situation where we have a family visa in process for US. we need to get back to them before october. we would need our passport before it. is there a way we can get our passport

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

spouse ilr refused not received decision on flrm

Post by hiitsme » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:00 am

hi all

its been over a month my husband's ilr got refused. i had applied along with him my flrm. but i haven't received refusal yet. my husband appealed within couple of days since he got refusal. could that be the reason?

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:02 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:06 am

If refused, then appeal too.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:56 am

vinny wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:06 am
Provided her claim is not certified.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:23 pm

vinny wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:06 am
i haven't yet received my flrm decision

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Unfortunately, a refusal may be inevitable, if they decide on your application before your husband’s appeal is determined.