ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Spouse Visa with Overstay in past

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cmplb2b
Newly Registered
India

Student Spouse Visa with Overstay in past

Post by cmplb2b » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello Everyone,

I AM WRITING THIS IN BRIEF.

I regret my decision of overstay at early age in life. Now i am looking to see if there are any sort of chances for me .I explain my immigration history in sort.

in jan 2009 i have been granted c type business visitor visa for 6 months.

i enter uk on feb 2009 and return in may 20009 to india.

Then i did re-entry in month of july 2009 where i just had like 1.5 month left on my visa. My intention was to meet one of client and come back but that could not happen and i eventually fall in to overstay category.Since my financial situation back home was not great so i accepted some general advice to overstay and make some money. Down the line i overstay for 2 years .

I did not accept any job or employment in uk during that entire time as i was making money with outsourcing consultancy using my uk contacts and indian call center. So i did not worked. I had a free stay in uk because of my one of good friend.

on 23rd Nov 2010 UKBA raid at my address with someone given him lead about me overstaying. I know the person name too but that is not relevant. During that raid they asked me series of question. I answer them honestly. I was dating one of girl recently that time and she knew that i was overstaying so we had mutually agree to get married if such problem ever come. so i told that about to immigration officer. they given me temporary permit to stay and report nearest police station every week , which i did without any miss.We applied for Certification of marriage approval which got reject on 5th april 2011. So on that day while me visiting the police station for reporting they detain me from there saying your application has been rejected for marriage and you should go back to your own country and you are liable to detain. So they took me to dover immigration removal center as i wanted to get some legal help. i stayed in DIRC (dover immigration removal center) for 17 days and they said your removal order has been imposed and you should get marry in india and come back.

Now during this 4-5 months my ex girlfriend suffer lot of problem with regards to my overstay and detention and moreover her family pressure lead her to break up. So she denied to come over to india.

So then i move on and just focus working on my career. I did worked for few years then started my own business. Today i am happily married in india with 14 months kid.

Now i want to come back to uk as Student spouse dependant visa. My wife could get student visa under tier 4 catagory.

CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME IF I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE VISA OR I SHOULD NOT WASTE MY TIME.

I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE YOUR TIME AND AFFORD TO ADVICE ME

THANK YOU