ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant extension, husband holds ILR

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arifaali0099
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant extension, husband holds ILR

Post by arifaali0099 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:17 am

Hi
I have a query about my visa extension. My Husband applied for ILR on Tier 2 general base and it is still under consideration but my visa is valid till 1st week of March as tier 2 Dependant. Which visa form I can use to extend my stay? I just need 1 year and 6 months visa to complete 5 years Ilr requirement. for how many years and months I can extend this visa? Do I need to apply online or just postal application? please guide me on my visa process.
2nd Q: My son 5 years old has same dependant visa as mine but he is in Paki now with my mum and his visa is also expiring. Can you please guide me that if I apply his visa from Pak after my husband get his visa approval. can we get his visa easily or HO will raise some issue (any experience) ?
Many Thnaks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS Dependant extension, husband holds ILR

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 am

1. You apply to extend your current tier 2 depenedent visa. Online application form only. As your husband does not have a response on his ILR, you will have to apply by post and note that his application for ILR is still pending and include reference number for his application. If his ILR fails, your extension application will also fail. You will get a 3 year extension and will have to pay 3 years IHS @ £600 plus the visa fee. You cannot ask for a lesser period of extension.

https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/family-members

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... nt-partner

2. Your child really should return to the UK to apply with you. You cannot apply for an 'extension' from abroad, it will be a new entry clearance visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arifaali0099
Newly Registered

Post by arifaali0099 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:03 pm

CR001
Thanks for your reply. Need bit more assistance please.
1. I already had 3 and half year leaves. so still I have to apply for 3 years?
2. I try to fill the form but it is asking about certificate of sponsorship detail? as he apply for ilr in the drop down list it is not showing ilr option.
3. Do I have to provide my husband ILR Refrence number when it ask for BRP detail of my Husband? or it will give option later on.

Many Thanks CR001

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:26 am

1. I already had 3 and half year leaves. so still I have to apply for 3 years?
Yes, you must apply for a 3 year extension as that is what the immigration rules state will be issued if the main PBS migrant has obtained ILR.
2. I try to fill the form but it is asking about certificate of sponsorship detail? as he apply for ilr in the drop down list it is not showing ilr option.

As far as I understand, you have to apply 'alone'. We cannot see the online form and options you are given.
3. Do I have to provide my husband ILR Refrence number when it ask for BRP detail of my Husband? or it will give option later on.
Possibly, I don't know, see #2 above.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arifaali0099
Newly Registered

Post by arifaali0099 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Hi everyone
Need help to fill the application for Tier 2 Dependant. Husband apply ILR still under consideration.

The person you are joining or accompanying?
It ask personal detail - Done

Which visa or permission to stay has Mr XXXXX? leave to remain
applied for or been granted? (More description if he applied for other visa or granted ILR then select his most previous leave) In drop down menu it shows the pbs tiers. I select Tier 2.

Do you have one of these Home Office reference
numbers for Mr? I select yes then It Ask for BRP number. I put his T2 brp number There is no option for ILR case id.

has he got ILR or citizenship? I select no. because it is still in process.
Then it ask for sponsorship number and length on COS.

It did not ask ILR case id. Please help me that I am filling right form Tier 2 partner. or I have to provide his case id in Cover letter.

CR001 sorry I am going to post in few other threads as well. Please guys help me

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Stop spamming the forum with the same question :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice