ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!! IHS Payment needed by UKVI

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Tier2 dependant Passport validity

Post by hil4rious1 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello everyone,

Just a quick introduction;

My tier 2 visa is valid till 30-08-18.

Tier 2 dpendent visa of my wife and son applied on 27-11-17 and they refused on 29-11-17. Documents were received on 4-12-17. I applied for admin review on 13-12-17 and on 29-12-17 they replied they are conducting further checks about applications. On 3-1-18 they emailed again, that the decision has been overturned and our office is now ready to issue you the UK visa, please re-submit your passport to the VAC where the original application was made. The passports were re-submitted on 4-1-18.

Since then we haven’t received or heard anything from them. My question is my wife’s passport is going to expire on 3-6-18. Is this a problem and will ukvi refuse the visa again due to the fact that her passport is valid for less than six months. Also if the visa will be granted can she travel to the uj or it will be a problem for the airline? When original application was submitted on
27-11-17 the passport was valid for just over 6 months.

I will be really grateful for the moderators and members for providing their opinion.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier2 dependant Passport validity

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm

My question is my wife’s passport is going to expire on 3-6-18. Is this a problem and will ukvi refuse the visa again due to the fact that her passport is valid for less than six months. Also if the visa will be granted can she travel to the uj or it will be a problem for the airline? When original application was submitted on
27-11-17 the passport was valid for just over 6 months.
This is not an issue. She only gets a 30 day visa vignette and can travel to the UK. There is no requirement that her passport must be valid for x amount of months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Re: Tier2 dependant Passport validity

Post by hil4rious1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Thank you for the reponse. Please can you update how long will it take to get the response from HomeOffice after succesfull admin review. The documents were resubmitted on 4th january and there isn’t any news from them.

Thanks

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Timeline after successful admin review (tier 2 dependent)

Post by hil4rious1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello every one,

I applied for my wife and son tier 2 dependent visa on 27-11-17. The visa was refused because the ECO wasn't satisfied that we are in subsisting relationship. However we applied for admin review and the decision was overturned on 3-01-18. The passports were resubmitted on 4-01-18 and they were told by the visa application centre that passports will come back in 2 weeks. It is almost 4 weeks now and still there is no update. I called UKVI on 26-01-18 and they said the application status hasn't been up dated and it says the decision was made last year, however i asked them to escalate the case. I called them again today, and again they said the status of application shows the decision was made last year. Please anyone can share their experience regarding this situation. It is getting very stressing now.

Thankyou.
Last edited by hil4rious1 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Re: Timeline after successful admin review (tier 2 dependent)

Post by hil4rious1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:34 pm

please also if anyone can share any other method of contacting UKVI.

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Delay after Successful Admin review

Post by hil4rious1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:55 am

Good morning members,

I need urgent opinion as i am very stressed. I applied for my wife and son tier2 dependent visa which was refused and after successfull admin review decision was overturned. They resubmitted their passports on 4-01-18 and there is no response from HO. The application was made from Lahore, Pakistan. Can anyone share their experience in this situation? Awaiting for your valuable response.

hil4rious1
inactive
Mood:

Urgent!! IHS Payment needed by UKVI

Post by hil4rious1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Dear Members,

I am on tier 2 visa expiring on 30-8-18. I applied for my wife and son dependent visa on 27-11-17 and was refused. I paid £644.92 for each of them for the purpose of IHS. It should have been £200 for each applicant but for some reason Visa4Uk website Prompted me to IHS website for the amount of £600.
However after refusal i applied for the admin review which was successful and they re-submitted their passports on 03-01-18. I was expecting a response in 15 days but it was delayed for what reason i don't know.
Until today i never received any refund apart from an email received from the Sheffield Decision centre asking for IHS payment again on 23-02-18. They mentioned the application was deffered due to lack of payment of IHS. They provided a link and when i click following appears;

"You need to make a top-up payment due to: Recalculation"

(My wife's name)
Lead Applicant

Amount: 31,660 PKR (I paid £213)
Total Liability: 31,660 PKR
Payment Received: 0.00 Pkr
Balance Outstanding: 31,660

I have already made the payment as they said they should receive this payment by 26-02-18. How this is possible when i still haven't received any refund and they are asking for more payment. Moreover they only asked for the payment of My wife and not for my Son.

Moderators can you suggest what does this mean are they asking for the top up payment for exchange rate difference? because when they applied the exchange rate was £1= 138 Pkr and now a days it is £1=153. Was the Initial IHS was refunded but as i mentioned never received any refund.

Please! Please any one who has experienced that same ??